Lindsay Lohan's Chanel Bag Containing Probation Papers Stolen
Lindsay Lohan continues to make the headlines, this time of her unlucky trait. The actress was taking a vacation in Hawaii for the weekend with younger sister Ali Lohan when her $5,000 purse got stolen.
According to the report by TMZ, Lindsay's purse contains everything important such as lots of money, IDs and her passport. She lost it while staying for two hours at a house party in Laie, Hawaii. She accidentally left the Chanel purse in the car and when she returned to the car, it was gone. Kahuku Police are currently investigating the situation.
Lindsay was not drinking during the party but she could be in trouble with the law. Her vacation was approved by her parole officer but the probation paperwork is now missing along with the clutch. She is due to appear in Court on Wednesday, December 14 and if she misses it, the judge would probably hold her in contempt and send her back into jail.
This is not the first time Lindsay shows negligence. Last year, she lost her passport while in Cannes and consequently could not attend a court date in California.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered