Lindsay Lohan's Chanel Bag Containing Probation Papers Stolen
Lindsay Lohan continues to make the headlines, this time of her unlucky trait. The actress was taking a vacation in Hawaii for the weekend with younger sister Ali Lohan when her $5,000 purse got stolen.
According to the report by TMZ, Lindsay's purse contains everything important such as lots of money, IDs and her passport. She lost it while staying for two hours at a house party in Laie, Hawaii. She accidentally left the Chanel purse in the car and when she returned to the car, it was gone. Kahuku Police are currently investigating the situation.
Lindsay was not drinking during the party but she could be in trouble with the law. Her vacation was approved by her parole officer but the probation paperwork is now missing along with the clutch. She is due to appear in Court on Wednesday, December 14 and if she misses it, the judge would probably hold her in contempt and send her back into jail.
This is not the first time Lindsay shows negligence. Last year, she lost her passport while in Cannes and consequently could not attend a court date in California.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes