Report: Pippa Middleton Dating a Married Man
Now that Pippa Middleton is single, she's been linked to a new man who is married. The younger sister of British royal, Kate Middleton, reportedly has struck a close relationship with venture capitalist Ben Goldsmith after a party on October 13 when she was still dating Alex Loudon.
"Pippa's increasingly flirtatious relationship with Ben is why Alex must have broken off his engagement with Pippa ... Pippa and Ben are regularly calling, texting, having dinners together," a source told In Touch magazine.
Pippa, however, is not exactly a home wrecker because, Ben has reportedly been having problems with his wife, with whom he has three kids. Her older sister has advised Pippa not to get involved in such relationship. "Kate is urging Pippa to stay away and says this has disaster written all over it," a so-called friend of the sisters said.
Pippa broke up from Alex last month reportedly after a series of rows. She was also seen flirting with a mystery man at the ATP World Tennis Tour a few weeks after the split.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival