Report: Pippa Middleton Dating a Married Man
Now that Pippa Middleton is single, she's been linked to a new man who is married. The younger sister of British royal, Kate Middleton, reportedly has struck a close relationship with venture capitalist Ben Goldsmith after a party on October 13 when she was still dating Alex Loudon.
"Pippa's increasingly flirtatious relationship with Ben is why Alex must have broken off his engagement with Pippa ... Pippa and Ben are regularly calling, texting, having dinners together," a source told In Touch magazine.
Pippa, however, is not exactly a home wrecker because, Ben has reportedly been having problems with his wife, with whom he has three kids. Her older sister has advised Pippa not to get involved in such relationship. "Kate is urging Pippa to stay away and says this has disaster written all over it," a so-called friend of the sisters said.
Pippa broke up from Alex last month reportedly after a series of rows. She was also seen flirting with a mystery man at the ATP World Tennis Tour a few weeks after the split.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season