Report: Pippa Middleton Dating a Married Man
Now that Pippa Middleton is single, she's been linked to a new man who is married. The younger sister of British royal, Kate Middleton, reportedly has struck a close relationship with venture capitalist Ben Goldsmith after a party on October 13 when she was still dating Alex Loudon.
"Pippa's increasingly flirtatious relationship with Ben is why Alex must have broken off his engagement with Pippa ... Pippa and Ben are regularly calling, texting, having dinners together," a source told In Touch magazine.
Pippa, however, is not exactly a home wrecker because, Ben has reportedly been having problems with his wife, with whom he has three kids. Her older sister has advised Pippa not to get involved in such relationship. "Kate is urging Pippa to stay away and says this has disaster written all over it," a so-called friend of the sisters said.
Pippa broke up from Alex last month reportedly after a series of rows. She was also seen flirting with a mystery man at the ATP World Tennis Tour a few weeks after the split.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences