Report: Pippa Middleton Dating a Married Man
Now that Pippa Middleton is single, she's been linked to a new man who is married. The younger sister of British royal, Kate Middleton, reportedly has struck a close relationship with venture capitalist Ben Goldsmith after a party on October 13 when she was still dating Alex Loudon.
"Pippa's increasingly flirtatious relationship with Ben is why Alex must have broken off his engagement with Pippa ... Pippa and Ben are regularly calling, texting, having dinners together," a source told In Touch magazine.
Pippa, however, is not exactly a home wrecker because, Ben has reportedly been having problems with his wife, with whom he has three kids. Her older sister has advised Pippa not to get involved in such relationship. "Kate is urging Pippa to stay away and says this has disaster written all over it," a so-called friend of the sisters said.
Pippa broke up from Alex last month reportedly after a series of rows. She was also seen flirting with a mystery man at the ATP World Tennis Tour a few weeks after the split.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana