Report: Pippa Middleton Dating a Married Man
Now that Pippa Middleton is single, she's been linked to a new man who is married. The younger sister of British royal, Kate Middleton, reportedly has struck a close relationship with venture capitalist Ben Goldsmith after a party on October 13 when she was still dating Alex Loudon.
"Pippa's increasingly flirtatious relationship with Ben is why Alex must have broken off his engagement with Pippa ... Pippa and Ben are regularly calling, texting, having dinners together," a source told In Touch magazine.
Pippa, however, is not exactly a home wrecker because, Ben has reportedly been having problems with his wife, with whom he has three kids. Her older sister has advised Pippa not to get involved in such relationship. "Kate is urging Pippa to stay away and says this has disaster written all over it," a so-called friend of the sisters said.
Pippa broke up from Alex last month reportedly after a series of rows. She was also seen flirting with a mystery man at the ATP World Tennis Tour a few weeks after the split.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell