Rapper 40 Glocc Calls Domestic Violence Report 'Lies'
Rapper 40 Glocc has found himself in the middle of trouble again after he was arrested for abusing his girlfriend. According police report obtained by TMZ, the former G-Unit member had been strangling, kicking and punching his girlfriend for more than a year, for roughly three times in one day.
He was arrested in Las Vegas on October 3 and was charged with three counts of domestic battery by strangulation and coercion with force. Glocc defended that his girlfriend has been "playing him" so he hit her in head, face, legs and rib area, also choking her until she "could not speak or breathe".
Based on her claim, Glocc strangled her and then fell asleep. She used the opportunity to sneak out and call 911. Police found her with bruising and swelling all over her face as well as "significant bruising to her throat, consistent with strangulation injuries." The rapper was arrested as he tried to drive away from the house and taken to nearby jail.
The unnamed girlfriend also said that he once locked her inside the trunk of his car but she never went to the police for fear that he would kill her.
Glocc's team is working towards his release but in a contradictory statement, 40 Glocc tweeted on Saturday, December 10 that he was in Bronx, New York to film a music video. "IF THE BEST THING YOU CAME UP WITH TO BEAT ME IS ATTACK ME THROUGH THE NET WITH LIES, YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER," he blasted.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'