Rapper 40 Glocc Calls Domestic Violence Report 'Lies'
Rapper 40 Glocc has found himself in the middle of trouble again after he was arrested for abusing his girlfriend. According police report obtained by TMZ, the former G-Unit member had been strangling, kicking and punching his girlfriend for more than a year, for roughly three times in one day.
He was arrested in Las Vegas on October 3 and was charged with three counts of domestic battery by strangulation and coercion with force. Glocc defended that his girlfriend has been "playing him" so he hit her in head, face, legs and rib area, also choking her until she "could not speak or breathe".
Based on her claim, Glocc strangled her and then fell asleep. She used the opportunity to sneak out and call 911. Police found her with bruising and swelling all over her face as well as "significant bruising to her throat, consistent with strangulation injuries." The rapper was arrested as he tried to drive away from the house and taken to nearby jail.
The unnamed girlfriend also said that he once locked her inside the trunk of his car but she never went to the police for fear that he would kill her.
Glocc's team is working towards his release but in a contradictory statement, 40 Glocc tweeted on Saturday, December 10 that he was in Bronx, New York to film a music video. "IF THE BEST THING YOU CAME UP WITH TO BEAT ME IS ATTACK ME THROUGH THE NET WITH LIES, YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER," he blasted.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign