Rapper 40 Glocc Calls Domestic Violence Report 'Lies'
Rapper 40 Glocc has found himself in the middle of trouble again after he was arrested for abusing his girlfriend. According police report obtained by TMZ, the former G-Unit member had been strangling, kicking and punching his girlfriend for more than a year, for roughly three times in one day.
He was arrested in Las Vegas on October 3 and was charged with three counts of domestic battery by strangulation and coercion with force. Glocc defended that his girlfriend has been "playing him" so he hit her in head, face, legs and rib area, also choking her until she "could not speak or breathe".
Based on her claim, Glocc strangled her and then fell asleep. She used the opportunity to sneak out and call 911. Police found her with bruising and swelling all over her face as well as "significant bruising to her throat, consistent with strangulation injuries." The rapper was arrested as he tried to drive away from the house and taken to nearby jail.
The unnamed girlfriend also said that he once locked her inside the trunk of his car but she never went to the police for fear that he would kill her.
Glocc's team is working towards his release but in a contradictory statement, 40 Glocc tweeted on Saturday, December 10 that he was in Bronx, New York to film a music video. "IF THE BEST THING YOU CAME UP WITH TO BEAT ME IS ATTACK ME THROUGH THE NET WITH LIES, YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER," he blasted.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik