Video: Lady GaGa Channels Her Inner Ballerina on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
Lady GaGa was a ballerina when performing "Marry the Night" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently. The Mother Monster rocked a long-sleeved all-pink outfit with a cute tutu and finished off her look with towering shoes which made her moves restricted in stretcher bar area. Halfway through the set, she got the shoes taken off and traded with a pair of more sensible heels.
" 'Marry the Night' is about marrying the darkness, marrying what is difficult about your life," she explained the premise behind the song. "So I guess what the video is asking from all of you is to bare your struggles very close to your heart and have them be a part of you that you're proud of, as opposed to something that you're ashamed of."
In addition to talking about her music during an interview segment with Ellen DeGeneres, the outlandish singer also revealed what her dream is. "I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream," she dished.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges