Video: Lady GaGa Channels Her Inner Ballerina on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
Lady GaGa was a ballerina when performing "Marry the Night" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently. The Mother Monster rocked a long-sleeved all-pink outfit with a cute tutu and finished off her look with towering shoes which made her moves restricted in stretcher bar area. Halfway through the set, she got the shoes taken off and traded with a pair of more sensible heels.
" 'Marry the Night' is about marrying the darkness, marrying what is difficult about your life," she explained the premise behind the song. "So I guess what the video is asking from all of you is to bare your struggles very close to your heart and have them be a part of you that you're proud of, as opposed to something that you're ashamed of."
In addition to talking about her music during an interview segment with Ellen DeGeneres, the outlandish singer also revealed what her dream is. "I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream," she dished.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'