Video: Lady GaGa Channels Her Inner Ballerina on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
Lady GaGa was a ballerina when performing "Marry the Night" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently. The Mother Monster rocked a long-sleeved all-pink outfit with a cute tutu and finished off her look with towering shoes which made her moves restricted in stretcher bar area. Halfway through the set, she got the shoes taken off and traded with a pair of more sensible heels.
" 'Marry the Night' is about marrying the darkness, marrying what is difficult about your life," she explained the premise behind the song. "So I guess what the video is asking from all of you is to bare your struggles very close to your heart and have them be a part of you that you're proud of, as opposed to something that you're ashamed of."
In addition to talking about her music during an interview segment with Ellen DeGeneres, the outlandish singer also revealed what her dream is. "I guess my dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie or something. That would sort of be my dream," she dished.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group