'Sweet Home Alabama' Finale: Tribble Picks Tristan, Fans Are Overjoyed
Tribble Reese has made his final decision on "Sweet Home Alabama" season 2. After dating 22 girls throughout the course of season 2, the 26-year-old model finally landed his heart on Tristan Smith in the Friday, December 9 episode.
Earlier in the season finale, Tribble had one last date each with Tristan and the other remaining finalist, Jacqueline Honulik. For their romantic getaway, the Atlanta-born hunk and city girl Jacqueline had a private cruise in New York and watched the sunset at the Statue of Liberty. They even declared "I love you" to each other under the Brooklyn Bridge.
Tristan, however, stole Tribble's heart during their date which included a visit to some children with special needs who are served by the Rileigh & Raylee Angel Ride Foundation. "Tristan embodies the South in every respect," he said of the nursing student. "She's so sweet and down to earth, it feels like I'm home again."
At the end, the former suitor in the first season of "Sweet Home Alabama" picked Tristan over Jacqueline, who has earlier confessed that she would be devastated if she did not get chosen.
Soon after the episode aired, fans have taken to the show's Facebook page to show support to Tribble's final choice. Some of the messages read, "So glad you chose Tristan!", "Great choice..Great decision Tribble!", and "So happy for you and Tristen! I knew she was perfect for you from day one!..a TRUE southern bell!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son