Kim Kardashian Makes a Trip to Haiti for Charity Work
Kim Kardashian is setting aside some time from her busy schedule for charity. Weeks after she helped serve Thanksgiving meals for the homeless, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star makes a trip to Haiti with We Advance, a charity group that aims "to advance the health, safety, and well being of women" throughout the earthquake-ravaged country.
"She connected with Mario Bello and is there with Maria's foundation and also with her mom [Kris Jenner]," one inside source told PEOPLE about the trip. "Her intention was always to take the end of the year to focus on some of the other things that are important to her and this trip was one."
The source further spilled, "[Kim's] father instilled in her and her siblings that every little bit counts and she always tries to do as much as she can - whether it's privately or whether it's something that she can use her platform for - to help."
In the meantime, Kim's estranged husband Kris Humphries has just had his first TV interview since Kim announced their divorce after only 72 days of marriage. Appearing on "Good Morning America" with mother Debra by his side, the NBA star did his best to evade questions about their doomed romance.
"It's just...certain things happen in life, and you've gotta move on. I'm excited to be where I'm at with the NBA season coming up," said the 26-year-old. When asked if he was still in love with Kim, he replied, "I'm focused on what I can control, which is being ready to play ball and supporting my mom and her cookie bake today."
During the chat, Kris admitted he was unsure if the reality cameras affected their marriage. "I can't say for sure or not for sure, it's the only time I've been married," he said. "I've been in front of cameras in the NBA since I was 19 years old, so it's a different level, but for me it's all about moving forward. Life is more about how you can help other people and making the most out of your platform."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake