Video Premiere: Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'
Greyson Chance debuts an "artsy and uplifting" music video for his latest single "Hold on 'Til the Night". The pint-sized pop singer belts out inspiring lyrics in front of a plain white wall with a pile of a crumbled piano in the background. "This video is about lighting up a new generation," so he explains.
Director Dano Cerny elaborated, "It's about shedding light and feeling powerful, so we came up with this cool installation piece using light bulbs. Just keep it really simple, but it's something that symbolizes a bigger universe out there." He added, "Each kid is a light bulb, each kid is a little beacon of hope."
Taking inspiration from "Andy Warhol's famous portrait screen tests," Cerny additionally stated, "I think the video is all about enlightenment. It's also about courage. ... Even in the darkest moments, beautiful things come out of it. It's about even through those dark moments, if you hold on til the night - there's light at the end of the tunnel."
Greyson Chance's "Hold on 'Til the Night" music video
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week