Video Premiere: Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'
Greyson Chance debuts an "artsy and uplifting" music video for his latest single "Hold on 'Til the Night". The pint-sized pop singer belts out inspiring lyrics in front of a plain white wall with a pile of a crumbled piano in the background. "This video is about lighting up a new generation," so he explains.
Director Dano Cerny elaborated, "It's about shedding light and feeling powerful, so we came up with this cool installation piece using light bulbs. Just keep it really simple, but it's something that symbolizes a bigger universe out there." He added, "Each kid is a light bulb, each kid is a little beacon of hope."
Taking inspiration from "Andy Warhol's famous portrait screen tests," Cerny additionally stated, "I think the video is all about enlightenment. It's also about courage. ... Even in the darkest moments, beautiful things come out of it. It's about even through those dark moments, if you hold on til the night - there's light at the end of the tunnel."
Greyson Chance's "Hold on 'Til the Night" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7