Video Premiere: Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'
Greyson Chance debuts an "artsy and uplifting" music video for his latest single "Hold on 'Til the Night". The pint-sized pop singer belts out inspiring lyrics in front of a plain white wall with a pile of a crumbled piano in the background. "This video is about lighting up a new generation," so he explains.
Director Dano Cerny elaborated, "It's about shedding light and feeling powerful, so we came up with this cool installation piece using light bulbs. Just keep it really simple, but it's something that symbolizes a bigger universe out there." He added, "Each kid is a light bulb, each kid is a little beacon of hope."
Taking inspiration from "Andy Warhol's famous portrait screen tests," Cerny additionally stated, "I think the video is all about enlightenment. It's also about courage. ... Even in the darkest moments, beautiful things come out of it. It's about even through those dark moments, if you hold on til the night - there's light at the end of the tunnel."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video