Video Premiere: Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'
Greyson Chance debuts an "artsy and uplifting" music video for his latest single "Hold on 'Til the Night". The pint-sized pop singer belts out inspiring lyrics in front of a plain white wall with a pile of a crumbled piano in the background. "This video is about lighting up a new generation," so he explains.
Director Dano Cerny elaborated, "It's about shedding light and feeling powerful, so we came up with this cool installation piece using light bulbs. Just keep it really simple, but it's something that symbolizes a bigger universe out there." He added, "Each kid is a light bulb, each kid is a little beacon of hope."
Taking inspiration from "Andy Warhol's famous portrait screen tests," Cerny additionally stated, "I think the video is all about enlightenment. It's also about courage. ... Even in the darkest moments, beautiful things come out of it. It's about even through those dark moments, if you hold on til the night - there's light at the end of the tunnel."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'