Video Premiere: Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'
Greyson Chance debuts an "artsy and uplifting" music video for his latest single "Hold on 'Til the Night". The pint-sized pop singer belts out inspiring lyrics in front of a plain white wall with a pile of a crumbled piano in the background. "This video is about lighting up a new generation," so he explains.
Director Dano Cerny elaborated, "It's about shedding light and feeling powerful, so we came up with this cool installation piece using light bulbs. Just keep it really simple, but it's something that symbolizes a bigger universe out there." He added, "Each kid is a light bulb, each kid is a little beacon of hope."
Taking inspiration from "Andy Warhol's famous portrait screen tests," Cerny additionally stated, "I think the video is all about enlightenment. It's also about courage. ... Even in the darkest moments, beautiful things come out of it. It's about even through those dark moments, if you hold on til the night - there's light at the end of the tunnel."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo