Lindsay Lohan's Playboy Issue to Get Early Release After Full Spread Leak
Playboy has decided to move up the release date of its January/February issue featuring Lindsay Lohan. The magazine's founder Hugh Hefner made the announcement on Friday, December 9, just hours after the actress' full pictorial, which included 10 nude photos and an interview, were leaked online.
"The Lindsay Lohan pictorial has been leaked on the Internet & is causing a sensation," Hef first tweeted about the leak. Hours later, he shared, "Because of the interest & the Internet leak, we're releasing the Lindsay Lohan issue early." He followed it up with, "Lindsay Lohan was the top search name on the Internet yesterday. Her issue goes on sale late next week. Hot. Hot. Hot."
A representative for the men's magazine has also issued a statement regarding the leak, "Someone took photos of Lindsay's pictorial in an advanced copy of the January/February issue. They posted the photos online without permission. We are not releasing any official images or information until Dec. 15."
Lindsay's full pictorial was uploaded to a file-sharing website, Worldmags.net, just days after her cover shot was leaked. The photos are an homage to Marilyn Monroe's iconic photo in Playboy as Lindsay is seen sporting similar blonde hair and donning nothing but red lipstick while striking various sexy positions on red couches and bedding in front of a red curtain.
The person responsible for the leak told Fox News that he got the images on the site after downloading over two hundred individual files and reassembling them, one page at the time. "I just pieced it together," the person said.
The hacker, however, claimed that he does not know the source of the leaked pages as stating, "All I cared about is how I got them." He additionally admitted to have received cease and desist letters from the men's magazine before. "When I've done it before, Playboy sent a e-mail to take down the links, and then I do," so he said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed