Dianna Agron Broke Up With Sebastian Stan Due to Jealousy
It was apparently a short -lived romance for Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan. The young couple, who only started dating this May, has reportedly gone kaput due to jealousy.
The "Glee" actress allegedly broke up with Stan because she was "super jealous" of any girl who got close to him. "She was always worried that he was cheating on her while he was away filming," a source told Us Weekly. "But he never would!"
The long distance between them reportedly was also a contributing factor to their split. According to NY Post's Page Six's source, "Long distance wasn't working," but, "Dianna's coming to New York for Christmas with her mom, so they might rekindle the flame."
Despite the alleged split, Agron put on a big smile when attending a party for her Nylon magazine cover at the Writer's Room in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 8 solo. At the event, she mingled with CW stars such as Shenae Grimes, Gillian Zinser and Trevor Donovan.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns