Dianna Agron Broke Up With Sebastian Stan Due to Jealousy
It was apparently a short -lived romance for Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan. The young couple, who only started dating this May, has reportedly gone kaput due to jealousy.
The "Glee" actress allegedly broke up with Stan because she was "super jealous" of any girl who got close to him. "She was always worried that he was cheating on her while he was away filming," a source told Us Weekly. "But he never would!"
The long distance between them reportedly was also a contributing factor to their split. According to NY Post's Page Six's source, "Long distance wasn't working," but, "Dianna's coming to New York for Christmas with her mom, so they might rekindle the flame."
Despite the alleged split, Agron put on a big smile when attending a party for her Nylon magazine cover at the Writer's Room in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 8 solo. At the event, she mingled with CW stars such as Shenae Grimes, Gillian Zinser and Trevor Donovan.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy