Dianna Agron Broke Up With Sebastian Stan Due to Jealousy
It was apparently a short -lived romance for Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan. The young couple, who only started dating this May, has reportedly gone kaput due to jealousy.
The "Glee" actress allegedly broke up with Stan because she was "super jealous" of any girl who got close to him. "She was always worried that he was cheating on her while he was away filming," a source told Us Weekly. "But he never would!"
The long distance between them reportedly was also a contributing factor to their split. According to NY Post's Page Six's source, "Long distance wasn't working," but, "Dianna's coming to New York for Christmas with her mom, so they might rekindle the flame."
Despite the alleged split, Agron put on a big smile when attending a party for her Nylon magazine cover at the Writer's Room in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 8 solo. At the event, she mingled with CW stars such as Shenae Grimes, Gillian Zinser and Trevor Donovan.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season