Dianna Agron Broke Up With Sebastian Stan Due to Jealousy
It was apparently a short -lived romance for Dianna Agron and Sebastian Stan. The young couple, who only started dating this May, has reportedly gone kaput due to jealousy.
The "Glee" actress allegedly broke up with Stan because she was "super jealous" of any girl who got close to him. "She was always worried that he was cheating on her while he was away filming," a source told Us Weekly. "But he never would!"
The long distance between them reportedly was also a contributing factor to their split. According to NY Post's Page Six's source, "Long distance wasn't working," but, "Dianna's coming to New York for Christmas with her mom, so they might rekindle the flame."
Despite the alleged split, Agron put on a big smile when attending a party for her Nylon magazine cover at the Writer's Room in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 8 solo. At the event, she mingled with CW stars such as Shenae Grimes, Gillian Zinser and Trevor Donovan.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed