Ellie Kemper of 'The Office' Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Ellie Kemper will go from one of the "Bridesmaids" to the bride itself. The "The Office" star confirmed on Wednesday, December 8 episode of "Conan" that she is engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Koman.
"I want to mention something," Conan O'Brien began. "It's sort of a big deal around this office. You got engaged." He added, Koman is a "very talented writer who worked for me for many, many years." Kemper then confirmed it, saying "I did! Michael's a delight, as you know, so of course [my parents] like him a lot."
Talking more about her fiance, the 31-year-old actress said it did not go the same way for the rest of the family members. When they first started dating, her family gave him a few awkward moments during Thanksgiving dinner.
"There was a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie out, and my grandpa said, 'Ellie, what kind of pie are you gonna have?'. And I said, 'I don't know, grandpa. They both look really good. I think I'll have pecan.' He said, 'Are you sure, Ellie? Because it's okay to keep your options open. You don't have to settle on a pie right now.' I think Michael started to squirm!" Kemper recalled.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary