Ellie Kemper of 'The Office' Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Ellie Kemper will go from one of the "Bridesmaids" to the bride itself. The "The Office" star confirmed on Wednesday, December 8 episode of "Conan" that she is engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Koman.
"I want to mention something," Conan O'Brien began. "It's sort of a big deal around this office. You got engaged." He added, Koman is a "very talented writer who worked for me for many, many years." Kemper then confirmed it, saying "I did! Michael's a delight, as you know, so of course [my parents] like him a lot."
Talking more about her fiance, the 31-year-old actress said it did not go the same way for the rest of the family members. When they first started dating, her family gave him a few awkward moments during Thanksgiving dinner.
"There was a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie out, and my grandpa said, 'Ellie, what kind of pie are you gonna have?'. And I said, 'I don't know, grandpa. They both look really good. I think I'll have pecan.' He said, 'Are you sure, Ellie? Because it's okay to keep your options open. You don't have to settle on a pie right now.' I think Michael started to squirm!" Kemper recalled.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics