Ellie Kemper of 'The Office' Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Ellie Kemper will go from one of the "Bridesmaids" to the bride itself. The "The Office" star confirmed on Wednesday, December 8 episode of "Conan" that she is engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Koman.
"I want to mention something," Conan O'Brien began. "It's sort of a big deal around this office. You got engaged." He added, Koman is a "very talented writer who worked for me for many, many years." Kemper then confirmed it, saying "I did! Michael's a delight, as you know, so of course [my parents] like him a lot."
Talking more about her fiance, the 31-year-old actress said it did not go the same way for the rest of the family members. When they first started dating, her family gave him a few awkward moments during Thanksgiving dinner.
"There was a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie out, and my grandpa said, 'Ellie, what kind of pie are you gonna have?'. And I said, 'I don't know, grandpa. They both look really good. I think I'll have pecan.' He said, 'Are you sure, Ellie? Because it's okay to keep your options open. You don't have to settle on a pie right now.' I think Michael started to squirm!" Kemper recalled.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'