Ellie Kemper of 'The Office' Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend
Ellie Kemper will go from one of the "Bridesmaids" to the bride itself. The "The Office" star confirmed on Wednesday, December 8 episode of "Conan" that she is engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Koman.
"I want to mention something," Conan O'Brien began. "It's sort of a big deal around this office. You got engaged." He added, Koman is a "very talented writer who worked for me for many, many years." Kemper then confirmed it, saying "I did! Michael's a delight, as you know, so of course [my parents] like him a lot."
Talking more about her fiance, the 31-year-old actress said it did not go the same way for the rest of the family members. When they first started dating, her family gave him a few awkward moments during Thanksgiving dinner.
"There was a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie out, and my grandpa said, 'Ellie, what kind of pie are you gonna have?'. And I said, 'I don't know, grandpa. They both look really good. I think I'll have pecan.' He said, 'Are you sure, Ellie? Because it's okay to keep your options open. You don't have to settle on a pie right now.' I think Michael started to squirm!" Kemper recalled.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival