Jagged Edge Respond to Accusation of Them Ruining a Fan's Wedding
Jagged Edge are speaking out against claims that they stood up a fan who has hired them for his wedding. Through their representative, the R&B group told TMZ that they "are very heartbroken and sad" Victor Diaz's wedding "got destroyed due someone using our name without permission."
Victor reportedly is looking to suing Jagged Edge, the record label and JE's management company. He reasoned, "They humiliated me and cost my wife her dream." But, the four-men group were not worried. "As far as court goes ... if the guy does decide to sue, good luck," their rep said, "because we didn't agree to anything and he will see he had a forgery contract."
Victor accused Jagged Edge of ruining his wedding after they failed to show up at his wedding on November 19. The man claimed he wanted the group to perform their "Let's Get Married" song as a surprise for his fiancee, and has reached an agreement with their rep. He also said that he has spent $10,000 for the deposit and other costs.
TMZ further reported although Jagged Edge have said that they were not aware of the agreement, Victor believes they decided not to go to his wedding at the last second because they got a higher paying offer on the same weekend.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'