Jagged Edge Respond to Accusation of Them Ruining a Fan's Wedding
Jagged Edge are speaking out against claims that they stood up a fan who has hired them for his wedding. Through their representative, the R&B group told TMZ that they "are very heartbroken and sad" Victor Diaz's wedding "got destroyed due someone using our name without permission."
Victor reportedly is looking to suing Jagged Edge, the record label and JE's management company. He reasoned, "They humiliated me and cost my wife her dream." But, the four-men group were not worried. "As far as court goes ... if the guy does decide to sue, good luck," their rep said, "because we didn't agree to anything and he will see he had a forgery contract."
Victor accused Jagged Edge of ruining his wedding after they failed to show up at his wedding on November 19. The man claimed he wanted the group to perform their "Let's Get Married" song as a surprise for his fiancee, and has reached an agreement with their rep. He also said that he has spent $10,000 for the deposit and other costs.
TMZ further reported although Jagged Edge have said that they were not aware of the agreement, Victor believes they decided not to go to his wedding at the last second because they got a higher paying offer on the same weekend.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'