Jagged Edge Respond to Accusation of Them Ruining a Fan's Wedding
Jagged Edge are speaking out against claims that they stood up a fan who has hired them for his wedding. Through their representative, the R&B group told TMZ that they "are very heartbroken and sad" Victor Diaz's wedding "got destroyed due someone using our name without permission."
Victor reportedly is looking to suing Jagged Edge, the record label and JE's management company. He reasoned, "They humiliated me and cost my wife her dream." But, the four-men group were not worried. "As far as court goes ... if the guy does decide to sue, good luck," their rep said, "because we didn't agree to anything and he will see he had a forgery contract."
Victor accused Jagged Edge of ruining his wedding after they failed to show up at his wedding on November 19. The man claimed he wanted the group to perform their "Let's Get Married" song as a surprise for his fiancee, and has reached an agreement with their rep. He also said that he has spent $10,000 for the deposit and other costs.
TMZ further reported although Jagged Edge have said that they were not aware of the agreement, Victor believes they decided not to go to his wedding at the last second because they got a higher paying offer on the same weekend.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!