Jagged Edge Respond to Accusation of Them Ruining a Fan's Wedding
Jagged Edge are speaking out against claims that they stood up a fan who has hired them for his wedding. Through their representative, the R&B group told TMZ that they "are very heartbroken and sad" Victor Diaz's wedding "got destroyed due someone using our name without permission."
Victor reportedly is looking to suing Jagged Edge, the record label and JE's management company. He reasoned, "They humiliated me and cost my wife her dream." But, the four-men group were not worried. "As far as court goes ... if the guy does decide to sue, good luck," their rep said, "because we didn't agree to anything and he will see he had a forgery contract."
Victor accused Jagged Edge of ruining his wedding after they failed to show up at his wedding on November 19. The man claimed he wanted the group to perform their "Let's Get Married" song as a surprise for his fiancee, and has reached an agreement with their rep. He also said that he has spent $10,000 for the deposit and other costs.
TMZ further reported although Jagged Edge have said that they were not aware of the agreement, Victor believes they decided not to go to his wedding at the last second because they got a higher paying offer on the same weekend.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story