Jagged Edge Respond to Accusation of Them Ruining a Fan's Wedding
Jagged Edge are speaking out against claims that they stood up a fan who has hired them for his wedding. Through their representative, the R&B group told TMZ that they "are very heartbroken and sad" Victor Diaz's wedding "got destroyed due someone using our name without permission."
Victor reportedly is looking to suing Jagged Edge, the record label and JE's management company. He reasoned, "They humiliated me and cost my wife her dream." But, the four-men group were not worried. "As far as court goes ... if the guy does decide to sue, good luck," their rep said, "because we didn't agree to anything and he will see he had a forgery contract."
Victor accused Jagged Edge of ruining his wedding after they failed to show up at his wedding on November 19. The man claimed he wanted the group to perform their "Let's Get Married" song as a surprise for his fiancee, and has reached an agreement with their rep. He also said that he has spent $10,000 for the deposit and other costs.
TMZ further reported although Jagged Edge have said that they were not aware of the agreement, Victor believes they decided not to go to his wedding at the last second because they got a higher paying offer on the same weekend.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'