First 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer Comes Out
The first trailer for upcoming movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been unleashed. It gives a look at what happens to four couples, who are all expecting their first child, when they come to understand that things seldom go according to plan when having a baby.
One of those expecting women is Elizabeth Banks. "I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," she confesses to audience and her husband in front of her.
The movie is going to be released in the United States on May 11, 2012. In addition to starring Elizabeth, it also features Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison, Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App