First 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer Comes Out
The first trailer for upcoming movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been unleashed. It gives a look at what happens to four couples, who are all expecting their first child, when they come to understand that things seldom go according to plan when having a baby.
One of those expecting women is Elizabeth Banks. "I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," she confesses to audience and her husband in front of her.
The movie is going to be released in the United States on May 11, 2012. In addition to starring Elizabeth, it also features Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison, Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii