First 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer Comes Out
The first trailer for upcoming movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been unleashed. It gives a look at what happens to four couples, who are all expecting their first child, when they come to understand that things seldom go according to plan when having a baby.
One of those expecting women is Elizabeth Banks. "I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," she confesses to audience and her husband in front of her.
The movie is going to be released in the United States on May 11, 2012. In addition to starring Elizabeth, it also features Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison, Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer