First 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer Comes Out
The first trailer for upcoming movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been unleashed. It gives a look at what happens to four couples, who are all expecting their first child, when they come to understand that things seldom go according to plan when having a baby.
One of those expecting women is Elizabeth Banks. "I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," she confesses to audience and her husband in front of her.
The movie is going to be released in the United States on May 11, 2012. In addition to starring Elizabeth, it also features Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison, Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'