First 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer Comes Out
The first trailer for upcoming movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has been unleashed. It gives a look at what happens to four couples, who are all expecting their first child, when they come to understand that things seldom go according to plan when having a baby.
One of those expecting women is Elizabeth Banks. "I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," she confesses to audience and her husband in front of her.
The movie is going to be released in the United States on May 11, 2012. In addition to starring Elizabeth, it also features Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Morrison, Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris