Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is More Than Just the Love of My Life
Angelina Jolie apparently considers Brad Pitt as more than just the love of her life. The director/screenwriter of "In the Land of Blood and Honey" opens up about the significance of the "Moneyball" actor in her life when speaking to Marie Claire for its January 2012 issue.
"He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," gushes the 36-year-old. "We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own." She additionally notes she wouldn't have such a loving family without him.
Speaking of family, Angie doesn't rule out possibility of having more kids. "Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know," she admits. "I could end up pregnant." She adds, "If [her six children with Brad] see Mommy and Daddy in need of some private time 'cause they're going to kiss and whatever, the kids get all giggly and happy - because it gives them some security."
As for her social life, the star of "The Tourist" shares, "Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just ... I stay at home a lot, I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound." She goes on to confess, "I'll talk to my family, I talk to Brad. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers