Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is More Than Just the Love of My Life
Angelina Jolie apparently considers Brad Pitt as more than just the love of her life. The director/screenwriter of "In the Land of Blood and Honey" opens up about the significance of the "Moneyball" actor in her life when speaking to Marie Claire for its January 2012 issue.
"He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," gushes the 36-year-old. "We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own." She additionally notes she wouldn't have such a loving family without him.
Speaking of family, Angie doesn't rule out possibility of having more kids. "Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know," she admits. "I could end up pregnant." She adds, "If [her six children with Brad] see Mommy and Daddy in need of some private time 'cause they're going to kiss and whatever, the kids get all giggly and happy - because it gives them some security."
As for her social life, the star of "The Tourist" shares, "Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just ... I stay at home a lot, I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound." She goes on to confess, "I'll talk to my family, I talk to Brad. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'