Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is More Than Just the Love of My Life
Angelina Jolie apparently considers Brad Pitt as more than just the love of her life. The director/screenwriter of "In the Land of Blood and Honey" opens up about the significance of the "Moneyball" actor in her life when speaking to Marie Claire for its January 2012 issue.
"He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," gushes the 36-year-old. "We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own." She additionally notes she wouldn't have such a loving family without him.
Speaking of family, Angie doesn't rule out possibility of having more kids. "Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know," she admits. "I could end up pregnant." She adds, "If [her six children with Brad] see Mommy and Daddy in need of some private time 'cause they're going to kiss and whatever, the kids get all giggly and happy - because it gives them some security."
As for her social life, the star of "The Tourist" shares, "Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just ... I stay at home a lot, I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound." She goes on to confess, "I'll talk to my family, I talk to Brad. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest