ABC Yanks 'Man Up!' Off Schedule, Orders Extra Episode of 'Castle'
"Man Up!" has become the latest newbie which likely meets an ill fate. After struggling to gain viewers since its premiere last October, the comedy series has been pulled from the network's schedule.
The show's Tuesday, 8:30 P.M. slot will be filled with reruns of Tim Allen-starrer "Last Man Standing" effective next week. Starting January 3, 2012, freshman "Work It" will take over the slot.
ABC previously denied that it has canceled "Man Up!" although excluding the show from its midseason line-up. Another new series from the network whose fate is still in the bubble is "Pan Am".
In contrary, "Castle" has just received a good news as the Alphabet orders one additional episode, bringing its season 4 order to a total of 23. The drama series is currently in holiday hiatus and will resume airing the second half of the season on January 9.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune