ABC Yanks 'Man Up!' Off Schedule, Orders Extra Episode of 'Castle'
"Man Up!" has become the latest newbie which likely meets an ill fate. After struggling to gain viewers since its premiere last October, the comedy series has been pulled from the network's schedule.
The show's Tuesday, 8:30 P.M. slot will be filled with reruns of Tim Allen-starrer "Last Man Standing" effective next week. Starting January 3, 2012, freshman "Work It" will take over the slot.
ABC previously denied that it has canceled "Man Up!" although excluding the show from its midseason line-up. Another new series from the network whose fate is still in the bubble is "Pan Am".
In contrary, "Castle" has just received a good news as the Alphabet orders one additional episode, bringing its season 4 order to a total of 23. The drama series is currently in holiday hiatus and will resume airing the second half of the season on January 9.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video