ABC Yanks 'Man Up!' Off Schedule, Orders Extra Episode of 'Castle'
"Man Up!" has become the latest newbie which likely meets an ill fate. After struggling to gain viewers since its premiere last October, the comedy series has been pulled from the network's schedule.
The show's Tuesday, 8:30 P.M. slot will be filled with reruns of Tim Allen-starrer "Last Man Standing" effective next week. Starting January 3, 2012, freshman "Work It" will take over the slot.
ABC previously denied that it has canceled "Man Up!" although excluding the show from its midseason line-up. Another new series from the network whose fate is still in the bubble is "Pan Am".
In contrary, "Castle" has just received a good news as the Alphabet orders one additional episode, bringing its season 4 order to a total of 23. The drama series is currently in holiday hiatus and will resume airing the second half of the season on January 9.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors