ABC Yanks 'Man Up!' Off Schedule, Orders Extra Episode of 'Castle'
"Man Up!" has become the latest newbie which likely meets an ill fate. After struggling to gain viewers since its premiere last October, the comedy series has been pulled from the network's schedule.
The show's Tuesday, 8:30 P.M. slot will be filled with reruns of Tim Allen-starrer "Last Man Standing" effective next week. Starting January 3, 2012, freshman "Work It" will take over the slot.
ABC previously denied that it has canceled "Man Up!" although excluding the show from its midseason line-up. Another new series from the network whose fate is still in the bubble is "Pan Am".
In contrary, "Castle" has just received a good news as the Alphabet orders one additional episode, bringing its season 4 order to a total of 23. The drama series is currently in holiday hiatus and will resume airing the second half of the season on January 9.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing