ABC Yanks 'Man Up!' Off Schedule, Orders Extra Episode of 'Castle'
"Man Up!" has become the latest newbie which likely meets an ill fate. After struggling to gain viewers since its premiere last October, the comedy series has been pulled from the network's schedule.
The show's Tuesday, 8:30 P.M. slot will be filled with reruns of Tim Allen-starrer "Last Man Standing" effective next week. Starting January 3, 2012, freshman "Work It" will take over the slot.
ABC previously denied that it has canceled "Man Up!" although excluding the show from its midseason line-up. Another new series from the network whose fate is still in the bubble is "Pan Am".
In contrary, "Castle" has just received a good news as the Alphabet orders one additional episode, bringing its season 4 order to a total of 23. The drama series is currently in holiday hiatus and will resume airing the second half of the season on January 9.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked