Andie MacDowell's Daughter Rainey Qualley Picked as 2012 Miss Golden Globe
Golden Globe Awards continues its tradition to choose the daughter of a movie industry veteran to become Miss Golden Globe. For its 69th annual celebration next year, event organizers have chosen Rainey Qualley, the daughter of Andie MacDowell, to do the honor to assist in the upcoming awards show.
"I would like to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for giving me this wonderful opportunity to serve as Miss Golden Globe 2012," 21-year-old Rainey said in a press conference which took place at Cecconi's in West Hollywood. "I'm really looking foward to being a part of this year's awards presentation."
She follows the footsteps of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis, Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd's Laura Dern, Eddie Fisher and Connie Stevens' Joely Fisher as well as Peter Griffith and Tippi Hedren's Melanie Griffith. Last year, it's Joe Mantegna's daughter Gia Mantegna who took the title.
Nominees for 2012 Golden Globes are set to be announced on December 15, while the winners will be honored on January 15 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) once again tapped Ricky Gervais as a host. It would be the third time in a row he hosts the star-studded gathering.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3