Nicki Minaj: My Madonna Kiss Was More Romantic Than Britney Spears'
Nicki Minaj believes the liplock she shared with Madonna recently was better than the one the Material Girl had with Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards. When a Twitter follower threw in the comparison question, the "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker enthused, "It was more romantic. Bwaha!"
The raptress, who turned 29 on Thursday, December 8, got a smooch from the 53-year-old pop star on the music video set of "Give Me All Your Love" on Wednesday. Ecstatic, she took to Twitter to share the news, "OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
The MC, who is dubbed 2011 Rising Star by Billboard, went on to reveal, "Yes! It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere* lmaoooooooooooo." When asked by another follower how she reacted to the kiss, she responded by writing, "I was shocked but kissed back!!!ahhh!"
A short while later, Nicki thanked her fans for wishing her a happy birthday. "No wishes. Just thanks. Gratitude. To God be the glory," she tweeted before following it up with another post that read, "Thank u my loves. I couldn't do this w/o you. I am overwhelmed. I'm in love w/u guys. How could one girl be this lucky? *holds u close*"
Nicki wasn't done with the thanking on Thursday. "Thx to all the radio stations, dj's, tv, mags, blogs, artists, designers, personalities, etc. for the love today! So so so appreciated! :)" so she tweeted. She then shared to her followers, "I'm rushing to b late to my own 'surprise' event. Ha! And all day ppl have been telling me to take a day 'off'. What does that even mean?"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns