'Glee' Wants Pitbull to Play Santana's Brother, Searches for Rachel's Gay Dads
Pitbull may join the "Glee" big family. After casting Gloria Estefan as Santana's mother, the FOX musical series is wooing the 30-year-old rapper to star as Santana's older brother, so The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
In addition to Santana's family members, gleeks will likely see Rachel's parents soon. According to the report, the show is currently looking for actors to portray Lea Michele's on-screen gay fathers.
Estefan was previously said to appear in the same episode as Ricky Martin, who will tackle the role of a Spanish teacher. Based on the latest development, however, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" singer's episode will air in late January, while the Queen of Latin Pop will appear later this winter.
"Glee" is now gearing up to air its Christmas-themed episode, which also serves as its midseason finale. After December 13 outing, the show will take a hiatus and return in January 2012 with new episodes, including the one which is set to be a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!