'Glee' Wants Pitbull to Play Santana's Brother, Searches for Rachel's Gay Dads
Pitbull may join the "Glee" big family. After casting Gloria Estefan as Santana's mother, the FOX musical series is wooing the 30-year-old rapper to star as Santana's older brother, so The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
In addition to Santana's family members, gleeks will likely see Rachel's parents soon. According to the report, the show is currently looking for actors to portray Lea Michele's on-screen gay fathers.
Estefan was previously said to appear in the same episode as Ricky Martin, who will tackle the role of a Spanish teacher. Based on the latest development, however, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" singer's episode will air in late January, while the Queen of Latin Pop will appear later this winter.
"Glee" is now gearing up to air its Christmas-themed episode, which also serves as its midseason finale. After December 13 outing, the show will take a hiatus and return in January 2012 with new episodes, including the one which is set to be a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert