'Glee' Wants Pitbull to Play Santana's Brother, Searches for Rachel's Gay Dads
Pitbull may join the "Glee" big family. After casting Gloria Estefan as Santana's mother, the FOX musical series is wooing the 30-year-old rapper to star as Santana's older brother, so The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
In addition to Santana's family members, gleeks will likely see Rachel's parents soon. According to the report, the show is currently looking for actors to portray Lea Michele's on-screen gay fathers.
Estefan was previously said to appear in the same episode as Ricky Martin, who will tackle the role of a Spanish teacher. Based on the latest development, however, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" singer's episode will air in late January, while the Queen of Latin Pop will appear later this winter.
"Glee" is now gearing up to air its Christmas-themed episode, which also serves as its midseason finale. After December 13 outing, the show will take a hiatus and return in January 2012 with new episodes, including the one which is set to be a tribute to Michael Jackson.
More Glee News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video