'Glee' Wants Pitbull to Play Santana's Brother, Searches for Rachel's Gay Dads
Pitbull may join the "Glee" big family. After casting Gloria Estefan as Santana's mother, the FOX musical series is wooing the 30-year-old rapper to star as Santana's older brother, so The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
In addition to Santana's family members, gleeks will likely see Rachel's parents soon. According to the report, the show is currently looking for actors to portray Lea Michele's on-screen gay fathers.
Estefan was previously said to appear in the same episode as Ricky Martin, who will tackle the role of a Spanish teacher. Based on the latest development, however, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" singer's episode will air in late January, while the Queen of Latin Pop will appear later this winter.
"Glee" is now gearing up to air its Christmas-themed episode, which also serves as its midseason finale. After December 13 outing, the show will take a hiatus and return in January 2012 with new episodes, including the one which is set to be a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary