Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Let Me Talk'
T-Pain drives his luxury car to a junkyard in a music video for his track "Let Me Talk". He is joined by a number of chicks who show off their curvy figures in revealing outfits. While he croons his auto-tuned verses, the girls seductively move their bodies to the music.
The auto-tuned king has released a bunch of viral music videos leading to the release of his new album "RevolveR". He additionally preceded the CD with a street album called "PrEVOLVEr" which features Birdman, Lil Wayne and Bow Wow.
T-Pain has just released "RevolveR" across the United States on December 6, and is aiming to enter top 10 on Billboard Hot 200. In the studio effort, he collaborates with Weezy, Pitbull, Lily Allen, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'