Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Let Me Talk'
T-Pain drives his luxury car to a junkyard in a music video for his track "Let Me Talk". He is joined by a number of chicks who show off their curvy figures in revealing outfits. While he croons his auto-tuned verses, the girls seductively move their bodies to the music.
The auto-tuned king has released a bunch of viral music videos leading to the release of his new album "RevolveR". He additionally preceded the CD with a street album called "PrEVOLVEr" which features Birdman, Lil Wayne and Bow Wow.
T-Pain has just released "RevolveR" across the United States on December 6, and is aiming to enter top 10 on Billboard Hot 200. In the studio effort, he collaborates with Weezy, Pitbull, Lily Allen, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.
T-Pain's "Let Me Talk" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie