Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Let Me Talk'
T-Pain drives his luxury car to a junkyard in a music video for his track "Let Me Talk". He is joined by a number of chicks who show off their curvy figures in revealing outfits. While he croons his auto-tuned verses, the girls seductively move their bodies to the music.
The auto-tuned king has released a bunch of viral music videos leading to the release of his new album "RevolveR". He additionally preceded the CD with a street album called "PrEVOLVEr" which features Birdman, Lil Wayne and Bow Wow.
T-Pain has just released "RevolveR" across the United States on December 6, and is aiming to enter top 10 on Billboard Hot 200. In the studio effort, he collaborates with Weezy, Pitbull, Lily Allen, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked