Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Let Me Talk'
T-Pain drives his luxury car to a junkyard in a music video for his track "Let Me Talk". He is joined by a number of chicks who show off their curvy figures in revealing outfits. While he croons his auto-tuned verses, the girls seductively move their bodies to the music.
The auto-tuned king has released a bunch of viral music videos leading to the release of his new album "RevolveR". He additionally preceded the CD with a street album called "PrEVOLVEr" which features Birdman, Lil Wayne and Bow Wow.
T-Pain has just released "RevolveR" across the United States on December 6, and is aiming to enter top 10 on Billboard Hot 200. In the studio effort, he collaborates with Weezy, Pitbull, Lily Allen, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why