'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Ex-Wife
Jeff Probst is officially off the market. The host of all 23 seasons of CBS' "Survivor" has tied the knot with Lisa Ann Russell, the ex-wife of Mark-Paul Gosselaar, on Monday, December 5. A spokesperson for the newlywed confirmed the happy news through PEOPLE.
Accordingly, the couple exchanged wedding vows witnessed by family and friends in an intimate ceremony at a private Los Angeles residence. This is a second marriage for both. 50-year-old Jeff divorced psychotherapist Shelley Wright after five years of marriage in 2001, while 40-year-old Lisa was married to Mark-Paul for 14 years before he filed for divorce in June 2010.
Jeff is an ordained minister and has officiated "The Office" star Jenna Fischer's wedding to writer Lee Kirk. He will host the season finale of "Survivor: South Pacific" on December 18, and will be back reprising his gig for the 24th season before his new talk show premieres in fall 2012.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic