'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Ex-Wife
Jeff Probst is officially off the market. The host of all 23 seasons of CBS' "Survivor" has tied the knot with Lisa Ann Russell, the ex-wife of Mark-Paul Gosselaar, on Monday, December 5. A spokesperson for the newlywed confirmed the happy news through PEOPLE.
Accordingly, the couple exchanged wedding vows witnessed by family and friends in an intimate ceremony at a private Los Angeles residence. This is a second marriage for both. 50-year-old Jeff divorced psychotherapist Shelley Wright after five years of marriage in 2001, while 40-year-old Lisa was married to Mark-Paul for 14 years before he filed for divorce in June 2010.
Jeff is an ordained minister and has officiated "The Office" star Jenna Fischer's wedding to writer Lee Kirk. He will host the season finale of "Survivor: South Pacific" on December 18, and will be back reprising his gig for the 24th season before his new talk show premieres in fall 2012.
More Jeff Probst News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?