'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Ex-Wife
Jeff Probst is officially off the market. The host of all 23 seasons of CBS' "Survivor" has tied the knot with Lisa Ann Russell, the ex-wife of Mark-Paul Gosselaar, on Monday, December 5. A spokesperson for the newlywed confirmed the happy news through PEOPLE.
Accordingly, the couple exchanged wedding vows witnessed by family and friends in an intimate ceremony at a private Los Angeles residence. This is a second marriage for both. 50-year-old Jeff divorced psychotherapist Shelley Wright after five years of marriage in 2001, while 40-year-old Lisa was married to Mark-Paul for 14 years before he filed for divorce in June 2010.
Jeff is an ordained minister and has officiated "The Office" star Jenna Fischer's wedding to writer Lee Kirk. He will host the season finale of "Survivor: South Pacific" on December 18, and will be back reprising his gig for the 24th season before his new talk show premieres in fall 2012.
More Jeff Probst News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'