'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Ex-Wife
Jeff Probst is officially off the market. The host of all 23 seasons of CBS' "Survivor" has tied the knot with Lisa Ann Russell, the ex-wife of Mark-Paul Gosselaar, on Monday, December 5. A spokesperson for the newlywed confirmed the happy news through PEOPLE.
Accordingly, the couple exchanged wedding vows witnessed by family and friends in an intimate ceremony at a private Los Angeles residence. This is a second marriage for both. 50-year-old Jeff divorced psychotherapist Shelley Wright after five years of marriage in 2001, while 40-year-old Lisa was married to Mark-Paul for 14 years before he filed for divorce in June 2010.
Jeff is an ordained minister and has officiated "The Office" star Jenna Fischer's wedding to writer Lee Kirk. He will host the season finale of "Survivor: South Pacific" on December 18, and will be back reprising his gig for the 24th season before his new talk show premieres in fall 2012.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'