Katherine Heigl Close to Take Double Duty in Thriller Film 'The Follower'
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl is ready to tackle double duty in a non romantic-comedy movie. The 33-year-old actress is in negotiations with Millenium Films to star in and produce a thriller film based on Tony Giglio's new spec script called "The Follower".
According to Variety, Heigl is expected to produce the movie along with her mother and manager Nancy Heigl through their Abishag banner. Plot details of the forthcoming movie, however, are still kept under tight wraps.
This is not the first time Heigl serves as a producer in a big screen film. The Washington-born actress was credited as the executive producer in several romantic-comedy titles, such as "The Ugly Truth", "Life as We Know It" and upcoming "One for the Money".
The blond beauty has recently wrapped another rom-com movie called "The Wedding", which is also developed at Millenium. She will be seen taking part in Garry Marshall-directed star-studded comedy, "New Year's Eve", which will be released in the U.S. on December 9.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?