Katherine Heigl Close to Take Double Duty in Thriller Film 'The Follower'
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl is ready to tackle double duty in a non romantic-comedy movie. The 33-year-old actress is in negotiations with Millenium Films to star in and produce a thriller film based on Tony Giglio's new spec script called "The Follower".
According to Variety, Heigl is expected to produce the movie along with her mother and manager Nancy Heigl through their Abishag banner. Plot details of the forthcoming movie, however, are still kept under tight wraps.
This is not the first time Heigl serves as a producer in a big screen film. The Washington-born actress was credited as the executive producer in several romantic-comedy titles, such as "The Ugly Truth", "Life as We Know It" and upcoming "One for the Money".
The blond beauty has recently wrapped another rom-com movie called "The Wedding", which is also developed at Millenium. She will be seen taking part in Garry Marshall-directed star-studded comedy, "New Year's Eve", which will be released in the U.S. on December 9.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna