Katherine Heigl Close to Take Double Duty in Thriller Film 'The Follower'
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl is ready to tackle double duty in a non romantic-comedy movie. The 33-year-old actress is in negotiations with Millenium Films to star in and produce a thriller film based on Tony Giglio's new spec script called "The Follower".
According to Variety, Heigl is expected to produce the movie along with her mother and manager Nancy Heigl through their Abishag banner. Plot details of the forthcoming movie, however, are still kept under tight wraps.
This is not the first time Heigl serves as a producer in a big screen film. The Washington-born actress was credited as the executive producer in several romantic-comedy titles, such as "The Ugly Truth", "Life as We Know It" and upcoming "One for the Money".
The blond beauty has recently wrapped another rom-com movie called "The Wedding", which is also developed at Millenium. She will be seen taking part in Garry Marshall-directed star-studded comedy, "New Year's Eve", which will be released in the U.S. on December 9.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots