Katherine Heigl Close to Take Double Duty in Thriller Film 'The Follower'
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl is ready to tackle double duty in a non romantic-comedy movie. The 33-year-old actress is in negotiations with Millenium Films to star in and produce a thriller film based on Tony Giglio's new spec script called "The Follower".
According to Variety, Heigl is expected to produce the movie along with her mother and manager Nancy Heigl through their Abishag banner. Plot details of the forthcoming movie, however, are still kept under tight wraps.
This is not the first time Heigl serves as a producer in a big screen film. The Washington-born actress was credited as the executive producer in several romantic-comedy titles, such as "The Ugly Truth", "Life as We Know It" and upcoming "One for the Money".
The blond beauty has recently wrapped another rom-com movie called "The Wedding", which is also developed at Millenium. She will be seen taking part in Garry Marshall-directed star-studded comedy, "New Year's Eve", which will be released in the U.S. on December 9.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7