Katherine Heigl Close to Take Double Duty in Thriller Film 'The Follower'
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl is ready to tackle double duty in a non romantic-comedy movie. The 33-year-old actress is in negotiations with Millenium Films to star in and produce a thriller film based on Tony Giglio's new spec script called "The Follower".
According to Variety, Heigl is expected to produce the movie along with her mother and manager Nancy Heigl through their Abishag banner. Plot details of the forthcoming movie, however, are still kept under tight wraps.
This is not the first time Heigl serves as a producer in a big screen film. The Washington-born actress was credited as the executive producer in several romantic-comedy titles, such as "The Ugly Truth", "Life as We Know It" and upcoming "One for the Money".
The blond beauty has recently wrapped another rom-com movie called "The Wedding", which is also developed at Millenium. She will be seen taking part in Garry Marshall-directed star-studded comedy, "New Year's Eve", which will be released in the U.S. on December 9.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'