Alec Baldwin Deemed Woefully Ignorant for Greyhound Bus Comparison
Alec Baldwin managed to upset a bus company while blasting American Airlines for his recent removal from a flight. Greyhound Bus Lines said that the Jack Donaghy of "30 Rock" is "woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel" in a response to his blog post which likened his whole ordeal with the airlines to a "Greyhound bus experience".
"I don't know if he's ever been on one of our buses (it doesn't sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I'm sure wouldn't share [his] feelings," a representative for the bus company further told TMZ. "I don't know why he's mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."
Greyhound was caught in a crossfire between Alec and American Airlines when the "Hick" actor explained his feud with the airlines in an article via the Huffington Post. He mentioned about the bus company when voicing his thought about flight attendants nowadays.
"Most of the flight attendants I have ever encountered still have some remnant of the old idea of service," so he wrote. "But there are many now who walk the aisles of an airplane with a whistle around their neck and a clipboard in their hands and they have made flying a Greyhound bus experience."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist