Alec Baldwin Deemed Woefully Ignorant for Greyhound Bus Comparison
Alec Baldwin managed to upset a bus company while blasting American Airlines for his recent removal from a flight. Greyhound Bus Lines said that the Jack Donaghy of "30 Rock" is "woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel" in a response to his blog post which likened his whole ordeal with the airlines to a "Greyhound bus experience".
"I don't know if he's ever been on one of our buses (it doesn't sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I'm sure wouldn't share [his] feelings," a representative for the bus company further told TMZ. "I don't know why he's mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."
Greyhound was caught in a crossfire between Alec and American Airlines when the "Hick" actor explained his feud with the airlines in an article via the Huffington Post. He mentioned about the bus company when voicing his thought about flight attendants nowadays.
"Most of the flight attendants I have ever encountered still have some remnant of the old idea of service," so he wrote. "But there are many now who walk the aisles of an airplane with a whistle around their neck and a clipboard in their hands and they have made flying a Greyhound bus experience."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'