Selena Gomez's Rep Pours Cold Water to Engagement Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumor, Selena Gomez is not engaged to Justin Bieber. The "Monte Carlo" beauty got the media buzzing over a possible engagement after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Wednesday, December 7. Her representative, however, was quick to shoot it down.
A representative for Gomez recently answered question whether Bieber has popped the question by telling Us Weekly, "She is not engaged." Sounding off similar denial was a representative for the songstress' pop sensation boyfriend. In a short statement to E! News, the rep insisted that "there is no ring and no engagement."
Also on Wednesday, Gomez was spotted soaking up the sun with Bieber in Los Cabos, Mexico. In town to attend the wedding of "Wizards of Waverly Place" costume designer Shannon Larossi, she stripped down to her aqua blue bikini and posed for the "Mistletoe" singer, who wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and sported a bandage on his left leg.
More Selena Gomez News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway