Selena Gomez's Rep Pours Cold Water to Engagement Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumor, Selena Gomez is not engaged to Justin Bieber. The "Monte Carlo" beauty got the media buzzing over a possible engagement after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Wednesday, December 7. Her representative, however, was quick to shoot it down.
A representative for Gomez recently answered question whether Bieber has popped the question by telling Us Weekly, "She is not engaged." Sounding off similar denial was a representative for the songstress' pop sensation boyfriend. In a short statement to E! News, the rep insisted that "there is no ring and no engagement."
Also on Wednesday, Gomez was spotted soaking up the sun with Bieber in Los Cabos, Mexico. In town to attend the wedding of "Wizards of Waverly Place" costume designer Shannon Larossi, she stripped down to her aqua blue bikini and posed for the "Mistletoe" singer, who wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and sported a bandage on his left leg.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge