Selena Gomez's Rep Pours Cold Water to Engagement Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumor, Selena Gomez is not engaged to Justin Bieber. The "Monte Carlo" beauty got the media buzzing over a possible engagement after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Wednesday, December 7. Her representative, however, was quick to shoot it down.
A representative for Gomez recently answered question whether Bieber has popped the question by telling Us Weekly, "She is not engaged." Sounding off similar denial was a representative for the songstress' pop sensation boyfriend. In a short statement to E! News, the rep insisted that "there is no ring and no engagement."
Also on Wednesday, Gomez was spotted soaking up the sun with Bieber in Los Cabos, Mexico. In town to attend the wedding of "Wizards of Waverly Place" costume designer Shannon Larossi, she stripped down to her aqua blue bikini and posed for the "Mistletoe" singer, who wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and sported a bandage on his left leg.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed