Selena Gomez's Rep Pours Cold Water to Engagement Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumor, Selena Gomez is not engaged to Justin Bieber. The "Monte Carlo" beauty got the media buzzing over a possible engagement after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Wednesday, December 7. Her representative, however, was quick to shoot it down.
A representative for Gomez recently answered question whether Bieber has popped the question by telling Us Weekly, "She is not engaged." Sounding off similar denial was a representative for the songstress' pop sensation boyfriend. In a short statement to E! News, the rep insisted that "there is no ring and no engagement."
Also on Wednesday, Gomez was spotted soaking up the sun with Bieber in Los Cabos, Mexico. In town to attend the wedding of "Wizards of Waverly Place" costume designer Shannon Larossi, she stripped down to her aqua blue bikini and posed for the "Mistletoe" singer, who wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and sported a bandage on his left leg.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection