Selena Gomez's Rep Pours Cold Water to Engagement Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumor, Selena Gomez is not engaged to Justin Bieber. The "Monte Carlo" beauty got the media buzzing over a possible engagement after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Wednesday, December 7. Her representative, however, was quick to shoot it down.
A representative for Gomez recently answered question whether Bieber has popped the question by telling Us Weekly, "She is not engaged." Sounding off similar denial was a representative for the songstress' pop sensation boyfriend. In a short statement to E! News, the rep insisted that "there is no ring and no engagement."
Also on Wednesday, Gomez was spotted soaking up the sun with Bieber in Los Cabos, Mexico. In town to attend the wedding of "Wizards of Waverly Place" costume designer Shannon Larossi, she stripped down to her aqua blue bikini and posed for the "Mistletoe" singer, who wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and sported a bandage on his left leg.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital