Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Have Finalized Their Divorce
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are officially divorced. According to court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, a judge has finalized the divorce between the younger sister of Jessica Simpson and the founder of Black Cards on November 22.
It was also uncovered that the former couple have entered into an 103-page settlement agreement which will only be filed if they have a dispute about it later on. Specifics of the agreement as well as details regarding their financial or custody arrangements, however, are being kept under tight wraps.
Ashlee and Pete tied the knot in May 2008. Six months later, they welcomed their son, Bronx Mowgli. After nearly three years of marriage, Ashlee filed for divorce back in February 2011. In a joint statement, the exes said, "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
The pair indeed maintained a good relationship post-split as they have often been spotted spending time together with their son. In the meantime, each of them has also moved on romantically. Ashlee is currently dating "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza, while Pete has been seen going out with model Meagan Camper.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio