Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Have Finalized Their Divorce
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are officially divorced. According to court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, a judge has finalized the divorce between the younger sister of Jessica Simpson and the founder of Black Cards on November 22.
It was also uncovered that the former couple have entered into an 103-page settlement agreement which will only be filed if they have a dispute about it later on. Specifics of the agreement as well as details regarding their financial or custody arrangements, however, are being kept under tight wraps.
Ashlee and Pete tied the knot in May 2008. Six months later, they welcomed their son, Bronx Mowgli. After nearly three years of marriage, Ashlee filed for divorce back in February 2011. In a joint statement, the exes said, "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
The pair indeed maintained a good relationship post-split as they have often been spotted spending time together with their son. In the meantime, each of them has also moved on romantically. Ashlee is currently dating "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza, while Pete has been seen going out with model Meagan Camper.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?