Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Have Finalized Their Divorce
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are officially divorced. According to court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, a judge has finalized the divorce between the younger sister of Jessica Simpson and the founder of Black Cards on November 22.
It was also uncovered that the former couple have entered into an 103-page settlement agreement which will only be filed if they have a dispute about it later on. Specifics of the agreement as well as details regarding their financial or custody arrangements, however, are being kept under tight wraps.
Ashlee and Pete tied the knot in May 2008. Six months later, they welcomed their son, Bronx Mowgli. After nearly three years of marriage, Ashlee filed for divorce back in February 2011. In a joint statement, the exes said, "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
The pair indeed maintained a good relationship post-split as they have often been spotted spending time together with their son. In the meantime, each of them has also moved on romantically. Ashlee is currently dating "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza, while Pete has been seen going out with model Meagan Camper.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics