Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara Channel Inner Villains in 'Touch of Evil'
A number of A-list actors are channeling their inner villains in director Alex Prager's "Touch of Evil". Courtesy of The New York Times magazine, the video gallery project includes notable celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara. Each of them performs a unique style of an evil character inspired by cinematic villains and nefarious icons.
In his video, Pitt plays a fuzzy-haired Kramer-look alike man. He is seen staring wildly at the camera before opening his mouth in a silent scream. Gosling, meanwhile, is seen playing the Invisible Man that comes out from a painting. Mara, who portrays psychopathic Alex from "A Clockwork Orange", is seen doing a reverse motion that ends at the point where she shows a mean look in the eyes.
In addition to the three actors, there are some other famous stars who take part in the art project. They include George Clooney, Gary Oldman, Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Kirsten Dunst, Glenn Close, Mia Wasikowska, Adepero Oduye and Jean Dujardin.
Serving as the cinematographer for "Touch of Evil" is Ross Richardson. More short videos featuring the other actors can be seen on The New York Times.
More Brad Pitt News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant