Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara Channel Inner Villains in 'Touch of Evil'
A number of A-list actors are channeling their inner villains in director Alex Prager's "Touch of Evil". Courtesy of The New York Times magazine, the video gallery project includes notable celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara. Each of them performs a unique style of an evil character inspired by cinematic villains and nefarious icons.
In his video, Pitt plays a fuzzy-haired Kramer-look alike man. He is seen staring wildly at the camera before opening his mouth in a silent scream. Gosling, meanwhile, is seen playing the Invisible Man that comes out from a painting. Mara, who portrays psychopathic Alex from "A Clockwork Orange", is seen doing a reverse motion that ends at the point where she shows a mean look in the eyes.
In addition to the three actors, there are some other famous stars who take part in the art project. They include George Clooney, Gary Oldman, Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Kirsten Dunst, Glenn Close, Mia Wasikowska, Adepero Oduye and Jean Dujardin.
Serving as the cinematographer for "Touch of Evil" is Ross Richardson. More short videos featuring the other actors can be seen on The New York Times.
More Brad Pitt News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards