Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara Channel Inner Villains in 'Touch of Evil'
A number of A-list actors are channeling their inner villains in director Alex Prager's "Touch of Evil". Courtesy of The New York Times magazine, the video gallery project includes notable celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara. Each of them performs a unique style of an evil character inspired by cinematic villains and nefarious icons.
In his video, Pitt plays a fuzzy-haired Kramer-look alike man. He is seen staring wildly at the camera before opening his mouth in a silent scream. Gosling, meanwhile, is seen playing the Invisible Man that comes out from a painting. Mara, who portrays psychopathic Alex from "A Clockwork Orange", is seen doing a reverse motion that ends at the point where she shows a mean look in the eyes.
In addition to the three actors, there are some other famous stars who take part in the art project. They include George Clooney, Gary Oldman, Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Kirsten Dunst, Glenn Close, Mia Wasikowska, Adepero Oduye and Jean Dujardin.
Serving as the cinematographer for "Touch of Evil" is Ross Richardson. More short videos featuring the other actors can be seen on The New York Times.
More Brad Pitt News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame