Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara Channel Inner Villains in 'Touch of Evil'
A number of A-list actors are channeling their inner villains in director Alex Prager's "Touch of Evil". Courtesy of The New York Times magazine, the video gallery project includes notable celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara. Each of them performs a unique style of an evil character inspired by cinematic villains and nefarious icons.
In his video, Pitt plays a fuzzy-haired Kramer-look alike man. He is seen staring wildly at the camera before opening his mouth in a silent scream. Gosling, meanwhile, is seen playing the Invisible Man that comes out from a painting. Mara, who portrays psychopathic Alex from "A Clockwork Orange", is seen doing a reverse motion that ends at the point where she shows a mean look in the eyes.
In addition to the three actors, there are some other famous stars who take part in the art project. They include George Clooney, Gary Oldman, Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Kirsten Dunst, Glenn Close, Mia Wasikowska, Adepero Oduye and Jean Dujardin.
Serving as the cinematographer for "Touch of Evil" is Ross Richardson. More short videos featuring the other actors can be seen on The New York Times.
More Brad Pitt News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction