Armie Hammer Set to Portray Prisoner in 'By Virtue Fall'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer has joined the cast list of Sheldon Turner's "By Virtue Fall". Fresh from playing the titular role in Disney's "The Lone Ranger" opposite Johnny Depp, Hammer is set to fill in the role of an ATF agent in the action film.
Hammer's character is framed by his mentor and winds up in prison. Once released, he's fixated on getting revenge on his former partner, played by Eric Bana, who has flourished in his new life and tried to cleanse himself of the past.
The character goes through drastic change while behind the bars. As a prisoner, Hammer would be required to bulk up and toughen up his look by shaving his head.
Turner, who co-wrote "Up in the Air", would direct for the first time, write and produce the movie with Jennifer Klein. Filming will start later this year with no release date set yet.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them