Armie Hammer Set to Portray Prisoner in 'By Virtue Fall'
"The Social Network" star Armie Hammer has joined the cast list of Sheldon Turner's "By Virtue Fall". Fresh from playing the titular role in Disney's "The Lone Ranger" opposite Johnny Depp, Hammer is set to fill in the role of an ATF agent in the action film.
Hammer's character is framed by his mentor and winds up in prison. Once released, he's fixated on getting revenge on his former partner, played by Eric Bana, who has flourished in his new life and tried to cleanse himself of the past.
The character goes through drastic change while behind the bars. As a prisoner, Hammer would be required to bulk up and toughen up his look by shaving his head.
Turner, who co-wrote "Up in the Air", would direct for the first time, write and produce the movie with Jennifer Klein. Filming will start later this year with no release date set yet.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake