Report: Khloe Kardashian Starts IVF Treatment to Get Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is no longer patient enough to conceive naturally. She and husband Lamar Odom, who have been married for two years, have opted to undergo in-vitro fertilization which costs around $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment.
"She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly magazine. "They have faith the IVF will work." The reality star has even started consultations as well as consumption of pre-natal vitamins.
Khloe and Lamar did not hide their desire to start a family soon although she is already a stepmother to Lamar's two children from previous marriage. A source said they "have been trying everything to get pregnant but nothing works".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian announced last week that she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "She's thrilled for Kourtney, but she's really sensitive," another source said. "And it's hard to see your sister get something you want so badly."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts