Report: Khloe Kardashian Starts IVF Treatment to Get Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is no longer patient enough to conceive naturally. She and husband Lamar Odom, who have been married for two years, have opted to undergo in-vitro fertilization which costs around $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment.
"She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly magazine. "They have faith the IVF will work." The reality star has even started consultations as well as consumption of pre-natal vitamins.
Khloe and Lamar did not hide their desire to start a family soon although she is already a stepmother to Lamar's two children from previous marriage. A source said they "have been trying everything to get pregnant but nothing works".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian announced last week that she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "She's thrilled for Kourtney, but she's really sensitive," another source said. "And it's hard to see your sister get something you want so badly."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6