Report: Khloe Kardashian Starts IVF Treatment to Get Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is no longer patient enough to conceive naturally. She and husband Lamar Odom, who have been married for two years, have opted to undergo in-vitro fertilization which costs around $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment.
"She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly magazine. "They have faith the IVF will work." The reality star has even started consultations as well as consumption of pre-natal vitamins.
Khloe and Lamar did not hide their desire to start a family soon although she is already a stepmother to Lamar's two children from previous marriage. A source said they "have been trying everything to get pregnant but nothing works".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian announced last week that she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "She's thrilled for Kourtney, but she's really sensitive," another source said. "And it's hard to see your sister get something you want so badly."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers