Report: Khloe Kardashian Starts IVF Treatment to Get Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is no longer patient enough to conceive naturally. She and husband Lamar Odom, who have been married for two years, have opted to undergo in-vitro fertilization which costs around $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment.
"She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly magazine. "They have faith the IVF will work." The reality star has even started consultations as well as consumption of pre-natal vitamins.
Khloe and Lamar did not hide their desire to start a family soon although she is already a stepmother to Lamar's two children from previous marriage. A source said they "have been trying everything to get pregnant but nothing works".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian announced last week that she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "She's thrilled for Kourtney, but she's really sensitive," another source said. "And it's hard to see your sister get something you want so badly."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival