Report: Khloe Kardashian Starts IVF Treatment to Get Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is no longer patient enough to conceive naturally. She and husband Lamar Odom, who have been married for two years, have opted to undergo in-vitro fertilization which costs around $10,000 to $15,000 per treatment.
"She is desperate for a baby with Lamar and will do whatever it takes," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly magazine. "They have faith the IVF will work." The reality star has even started consultations as well as consumption of pre-natal vitamins.
Khloe and Lamar did not hide their desire to start a family soon although she is already a stepmother to Lamar's two children from previous marriage. A source said they "have been trying everything to get pregnant but nothing works".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian announced last week that she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "She's thrilled for Kourtney, but she's really sensitive," another source said. "And it's hard to see your sister get something you want so badly."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts