Sinead O'Connor to Marry for the Fourth Time
Only three months after giving her fans scare for suicide messages, Sinead O'Connor once again surprises them with the latest news about her life. The singer is going to marry her boyfriend Barry Herridge on Thursday, December 8 which also happens to be her 45th birthday.
"With enormous joy myself and my beloved boyfriend Barry Herridge will be getting married tomorrow, December 8th 2011 at 'an un-disclosed location' in my absolute dream wedding ceremony," she wrote the announcement on her official website. She added, "[I am a] very happy girl."
This would be the fourth marriage for O'Connor. She first married music producer John Reynolds in 1989, then journalist Nicholas Sommerlad in 2001 and longtime collaborator Steve Cooney in July last year. Her last marriage only lasted eight months and it caused her depression for months. Questioned for her mental state, O'Connor went looking for sex partner on Twitter and posted messages about "going to heaven".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off