Sinead O'Connor to Marry for the Fourth Time
Only three months after giving her fans scare for suicide messages, Sinead O'Connor once again surprises them with the latest news about her life. The singer is going to marry her boyfriend Barry Herridge on Thursday, December 8 which also happens to be her 45th birthday.
"With enormous joy myself and my beloved boyfriend Barry Herridge will be getting married tomorrow, December 8th 2011 at 'an un-disclosed location' in my absolute dream wedding ceremony," she wrote the announcement on her official website. She added, "[I am a] very happy girl."
This would be the fourth marriage for O'Connor. She first married music producer John Reynolds in 1989, then journalist Nicholas Sommerlad in 2001 and longtime collaborator Steve Cooney in July last year. Her last marriage only lasted eight months and it caused her depression for months. Questioned for her mental state, O'Connor went looking for sex partner on Twitter and posted messages about "going to heaven".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked