Sinead O'Connor to Marry for the Fourth Time
Only three months after giving her fans scare for suicide messages, Sinead O'Connor once again surprises them with the latest news about her life. The singer is going to marry her boyfriend Barry Herridge on Thursday, December 8 which also happens to be her 45th birthday.
"With enormous joy myself and my beloved boyfriend Barry Herridge will be getting married tomorrow, December 8th 2011 at 'an un-disclosed location' in my absolute dream wedding ceremony," she wrote the announcement on her official website. She added, "[I am a] very happy girl."
This would be the fourth marriage for O'Connor. She first married music producer John Reynolds in 1989, then journalist Nicholas Sommerlad in 2001 and longtime collaborator Steve Cooney in July last year. Her last marriage only lasted eight months and it caused her depression for months. Questioned for her mental state, O'Connor went looking for sex partner on Twitter and posted messages about "going to heaven".
More Sinead O'Connor News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival