Sinead O'Connor to Marry for the Fourth Time
Only three months after giving her fans scare for suicide messages, Sinead O'Connor once again surprises them with the latest news about her life. The singer is going to marry her boyfriend Barry Herridge on Thursday, December 8 which also happens to be her 45th birthday.
"With enormous joy myself and my beloved boyfriend Barry Herridge will be getting married tomorrow, December 8th 2011 at 'an un-disclosed location' in my absolute dream wedding ceremony," she wrote the announcement on her official website. She added, "[I am a] very happy girl."
This would be the fourth marriage for O'Connor. She first married music producer John Reynolds in 1989, then journalist Nicholas Sommerlad in 2001 and longtime collaborator Steve Cooney in July last year. Her last marriage only lasted eight months and it caused her depression for months. Questioned for her mental state, O'Connor went looking for sex partner on Twitter and posted messages about "going to heaven".
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'