Sinead O'Connor to Marry for the Fourth Time
Only three months after giving her fans scare for suicide messages, Sinead O'Connor once again surprises them with the latest news about her life. The singer is going to marry her boyfriend Barry Herridge on Thursday, December 8 which also happens to be her 45th birthday.
"With enormous joy myself and my beloved boyfriend Barry Herridge will be getting married tomorrow, December 8th 2011 at 'an un-disclosed location' in my absolute dream wedding ceremony," she wrote the announcement on her official website. She added, "[I am a] very happy girl."
This would be the fourth marriage for O'Connor. She first married music producer John Reynolds in 1989, then journalist Nicholas Sommerlad in 2001 and longtime collaborator Steve Cooney in July last year. Her last marriage only lasted eight months and it caused her depression for months. Questioned for her mental state, O'Connor went looking for sex partner on Twitter and posted messages about "going to heaven".
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation