Video: Chris Brown Shows Off Breakdancing Skills During Impromptu Battle
Chris Brown apparently has some 'sick' skills when it comes to breakdancing. The "With You" singer has been caught on tape showing off his fancy footwork and back flip as he took part in an impromptu breakdance battle at a Los Angeles nightclub on Monday, December 5 night.
The footage obtained by TMZ at first displays a group of men throwing down some breakdance moves in a friendly and fun competition inside the Beacher's Madhouse at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. After a while, Chris took over the stage and sent the crowd as well as some of the dancers wild when he landed a mad back flip.
In another news, Chris has teamed up with contemporary artist Ron English to create a new line of vinyl toys called the Dum English astronaut series. The space figures feature a skeletal face with star-shaped eye sockets and gold teeth. English explains that they represent the experience of being in the spotlight and the loneliness it can bring.
"We were talking about what it was like to be famous. It seems like something that's very attractive. But it can also be very isolating in ways," English told the Miami New Times. He further explained. "An astronaut doesn't go to space just for himself or his family. The whole country is behind him."
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival