Prince William and Kate Middleton Support Gary Barlow's Charity Concert
Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoyed a night of music on Tuesday night, December 6 at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The royal couple came to support Gary Barlow's solo concert which was held to benefit the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry.
The Duke of Cambridge looked sleek in a navy-blue traditional suit, while the Duchess looked radiant in a Zara lace tulip dress with a wide black belt. Holding a clutch, the 29-year-old British beauty finished off her look with black tights, suede pumps and a blazer by Ralph Lauren.
The two were joined by the Take That member, who suited up, on the red carpet. Together, they posed for the photographers along with another royal couple; Prince Charles and Camilla. The Prince of Wales rocked a gentlemanly look, while the Duchess of Cornwall slipped into Anna Valentine dress.
"Good evening to our beautiful royal family. I hope you enjoy tonight and I hope it's not too loud," Gary greeted the royals. William replied, "The louder the better." Once coming inside the venue, they took their seats in the royal box while the sold-out crowd cheered on them.
Gary performed at the venue for two consecutive nights. The one which had the royal family as guests of honors was the second of the two-night gig. More than $640,000 was raised from the gig, and it will be used to rebuild the London areas destroyed during the riots that took place back in August. Jason Donovan, Lulu and Olly Murs served as guest performers.
Gary has history of performing for the British royals. Back in 2007, he and his Take That bandmates performed at a Wembley concert organized by William and Harry in memory of Princess Diana. Back then, Kate was also among the audience. Next, the popstar is arranging shows at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered