Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine Added to 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" continues its tradition as a star-studded affair by tapping more A-listers to its lineup. Among the newly-announced acts are 2011 Billboard's Rising Star Nicki Minaj, British's sought after act Florence and the Machine, and electro/dance duo LMFAO.
The other performers, according to EW, are The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae and Christina Perri. They will be joined by previously-revealed musical guests Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Seacrest will host the concert from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas female star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles. The gig will air live on December 31 night on ABC.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels