Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine Added to 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" continues its tradition as a star-studded affair by tapping more A-listers to its lineup. Among the newly-announced acts are 2011 Billboard's Rising Star Nicki Minaj, British's sought after act Florence and the Machine, and electro/dance duo LMFAO.
The other performers, according to EW, are The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae and Christina Perri. They will be joined by previously-revealed musical guests Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Seacrest will host the concert from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas female star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles. The gig will air live on December 31 night on ABC.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding