Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine Added to 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" continues its tradition as a star-studded affair by tapping more A-listers to its lineup. Among the newly-announced acts are 2011 Billboard's Rising Star Nicki Minaj, British's sought after act Florence and the Machine, and electro/dance duo LMFAO.
The other performers, according to EW, are The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae and Christina Perri. They will be joined by previously-revealed musical guests Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Seacrest will host the concert from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas female star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles. The gig will air live on December 31 night on ABC.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?