Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine Added to 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" continues its tradition as a star-studded affair by tapping more A-listers to its lineup. Among the newly-announced acts are 2011 Billboard's Rising Star Nicki Minaj, British's sought after act Florence and the Machine, and electro/dance duo LMFAO.
The other performers, according to EW, are The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae and Christina Perri. They will be joined by previously-revealed musical guests Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Seacrest will host the concert from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas female star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles. The gig will air live on December 31 night on ABC.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?