Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine Added to 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" continues its tradition as a star-studded affair by tapping more A-listers to its lineup. Among the newly-announced acts are 2011 Billboard's Rising Star Nicki Minaj, British's sought after act Florence and the Machine, and electro/dance duo LMFAO.
The other performers, according to EW, are The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae and Christina Perri. They will be joined by previously-revealed musical guests Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Seacrest will host the concert from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas female star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles. The gig will air live on December 31 night on ABC.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March