Justin Bieber Debuts Live Version of 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' Video
Justin Bieber has premiered a new version of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video. While the previous one sees the Canadian popstar getting animated, this newly-released clip, which premieres before "Arthur Christmas", features Bieber appearing in person and dressing a la Steampunk Oliver Twist.
Instead of featuring Santa's reindeer like the animated one, this live-action version shows the "Mistletoe" singer joining Santa's helpers in his North Pole workshop and helping the elves get all the Christmas gifts ready to deliver. They have so much fun doing the work by popping, locking and break-dancing to the music.
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" is taken from Bieber's charity album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. In the chart's 55-year history, he becomes the first male artist to place a holiday album at the penthouse of the weekly rundown in its first week.
More Justin Bieber News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii