Justin Bieber Debuts Live Version of 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' Video
Justin Bieber has premiered a new version of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video. While the previous one sees the Canadian popstar getting animated, this newly-released clip, which premieres before "Arthur Christmas", features Bieber appearing in person and dressing a la Steampunk Oliver Twist.
Instead of featuring Santa's reindeer like the animated one, this live-action version shows the "Mistletoe" singer joining Santa's helpers in his North Pole workshop and helping the elves get all the Christmas gifts ready to deliver. They have so much fun doing the work by popping, locking and break-dancing to the music.
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" is taken from Bieber's charity album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. In the chart's 55-year history, he becomes the first male artist to place a holiday album at the penthouse of the weekly rundown in its first week.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick