Justin Bieber Debuts Live Version of 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' Video
Justin Bieber has premiered a new version of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video. While the previous one sees the Canadian popstar getting animated, this newly-released clip, which premieres before "Arthur Christmas", features Bieber appearing in person and dressing a la Steampunk Oliver Twist.
Instead of featuring Santa's reindeer like the animated one, this live-action version shows the "Mistletoe" singer joining Santa's helpers in his North Pole workshop and helping the elves get all the Christmas gifts ready to deliver. They have so much fun doing the work by popping, locking and break-dancing to the music.
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" is taken from Bieber's charity album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. In the chart's 55-year history, he becomes the first male artist to place a holiday album at the penthouse of the weekly rundown in its first week.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says