Justin Bieber Debuts Live Version of 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' Video
Justin Bieber has premiered a new version of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video. While the previous one sees the Canadian popstar getting animated, this newly-released clip, which premieres before "Arthur Christmas", features Bieber appearing in person and dressing a la Steampunk Oliver Twist.
Instead of featuring Santa's reindeer like the animated one, this live-action version shows the "Mistletoe" singer joining Santa's helpers in his North Pole workshop and helping the elves get all the Christmas gifts ready to deliver. They have so much fun doing the work by popping, locking and break-dancing to the music.
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" is taken from Bieber's charity album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. In the chart's 55-year history, he becomes the first male artist to place a holiday album at the penthouse of the weekly rundown in its first week.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed