Justin Bieber Debuts Live Version of 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' Video
Justin Bieber has premiered a new version of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video. While the previous one sees the Canadian popstar getting animated, this newly-released clip, which premieres before "Arthur Christmas", features Bieber appearing in person and dressing a la Steampunk Oliver Twist.
Instead of featuring Santa's reindeer like the animated one, this live-action version shows the "Mistletoe" singer joining Santa's helpers in his North Pole workshop and helping the elves get all the Christmas gifts ready to deliver. They have so much fun doing the work by popping, locking and break-dancing to the music.
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" is taken from Bieber's charity album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. In the chart's 55-year history, he becomes the first male artist to place a holiday album at the penthouse of the weekly rundown in its first week.
Justin Bieber's "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" music video (live-action version)
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars