Kim Kardashian Divides OPI Paycheck Equally to Mom and Sisters
Kim Kardashian could be the fire starter to the whole Kardashian-fiesta but she now wants her family members to share the spotlight. Kim, her sisters, half-sisters and mom inked a deal with nail polish company OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a special line of nail polish featuring their colors. Kim expects everybody to get the same paycheck.
The biggest nail polish company, according to TMZ, had agreed to pay the reality star family a $600,000 up front and promised to give them royalty to the nail polish's profits. Based on the obtained contract, Kim divided the up front money equally between them, meaning each one gets $100,000.
In addition, the pay arrangement enables each of the women to be paid on their own corporations. They have charity accounts such as Khloemoney Inc. and 2Die4Kourt Inc.
The holiday-inspired nail polish collection is currently available at Walmart for around $7.99 a bottle. Dubbed Kardashian Kolor, the polish line features 14 different shades with Kardashian-related names. The titles include "Kim-pletely in Love," "All Kendall-ed Up," "Wear Something Spar-Kylie," "Sealed with a Kris," "Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam" and "Hard Kourt Fashionista".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie