Kim Kardashian Divides OPI Paycheck Equally to Mom and Sisters
Kim Kardashian could be the fire starter to the whole Kardashian-fiesta but she now wants her family members to share the spotlight. Kim, her sisters, half-sisters and mom inked a deal with nail polish company OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a special line of nail polish featuring their colors. Kim expects everybody to get the same paycheck.
The biggest nail polish company, according to TMZ, had agreed to pay the reality star family a $600,000 up front and promised to give them royalty to the nail polish's profits. Based on the obtained contract, Kim divided the up front money equally between them, meaning each one gets $100,000.
In addition, the pay arrangement enables each of the women to be paid on their own corporations. They have charity accounts such as Khloemoney Inc. and 2Die4Kourt Inc.
The holiday-inspired nail polish collection is currently available at Walmart for around $7.99 a bottle. Dubbed Kardashian Kolor, the polish line features 14 different shades with Kardashian-related names. The titles include "Kim-pletely in Love," "All Kendall-ed Up," "Wear Something Spar-Kylie," "Sealed with a Kris," "Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam" and "Hard Kourt Fashionista".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory