Kim Kardashian Divides OPI Paycheck Equally to Mom and Sisters
Kim Kardashian could be the fire starter to the whole Kardashian-fiesta but she now wants her family members to share the spotlight. Kim, her sisters, half-sisters and mom inked a deal with nail polish company OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a special line of nail polish featuring their colors. Kim expects everybody to get the same paycheck.
The biggest nail polish company, according to TMZ, had agreed to pay the reality star family a $600,000 up front and promised to give them royalty to the nail polish's profits. Based on the obtained contract, Kim divided the up front money equally between them, meaning each one gets $100,000.
In addition, the pay arrangement enables each of the women to be paid on their own corporations. They have charity accounts such as Khloemoney Inc. and 2Die4Kourt Inc.
The holiday-inspired nail polish collection is currently available at Walmart for around $7.99 a bottle. Dubbed Kardashian Kolor, the polish line features 14 different shades with Kardashian-related names. The titles include "Kim-pletely in Love," "All Kendall-ed Up," "Wear Something Spar-Kylie," "Sealed with a Kris," "Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam" and "Hard Kourt Fashionista".
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage