Kim Kardashian Divides OPI Paycheck Equally to Mom and Sisters
Kim Kardashian could be the fire starter to the whole Kardashian-fiesta but she now wants her family members to share the spotlight. Kim, her sisters, half-sisters and mom inked a deal with nail polish company OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a special line of nail polish featuring their colors. Kim expects everybody to get the same paycheck.
The biggest nail polish company, according to TMZ, had agreed to pay the reality star family a $600,000 up front and promised to give them royalty to the nail polish's profits. Based on the obtained contract, Kim divided the up front money equally between them, meaning each one gets $100,000.
In addition, the pay arrangement enables each of the women to be paid on their own corporations. They have charity accounts such as Khloemoney Inc. and 2Die4Kourt Inc.
The holiday-inspired nail polish collection is currently available at Walmart for around $7.99 a bottle. Dubbed Kardashian Kolor, the polish line features 14 different shades with Kardashian-related names. The titles include "Kim-pletely in Love," "All Kendall-ed Up," "Wear Something Spar-Kylie," "Sealed with a Kris," "Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam" and "Hard Kourt Fashionista".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'