Robert Downey Jr.: I'm Having a Boy
Robert Downey Jr.'s wife Susan Levin is pregnant with a baby boy, the actor has revealed on the Monday, December 5 episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The actor revealed, "I am not permitted to discuss it. I can't say a word... We're having a boy!"
Levin had asked her husband not to discuss the baby's sex in public. "I keep dropping the ball everywhere. She'll say don't tell your cousins until...and then I tell 'em," the "Iron Man" star gushed. Levin is due to give birth in February 2012.
When asked whether he has sympathy for his pregnant wife, Downey Jr. joked, "I don't wanna be presumptuous. But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!]... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing." He added, "I gotta be careful. I am gonna have to see my wife some time after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
While this is the first child for Levin, the baby is Downey Jr.'s second. He is a dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife Deborah Falconer.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head