Robert Downey Jr.: I'm Having a Boy
Robert Downey Jr.'s wife Susan Levin is pregnant with a baby boy, the actor has revealed on the Monday, December 5 episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The actor revealed, "I am not permitted to discuss it. I can't say a word... We're having a boy!"
Levin had asked her husband not to discuss the baby's sex in public. "I keep dropping the ball everywhere. She'll say don't tell your cousins until...and then I tell 'em," the "Iron Man" star gushed. Levin is due to give birth in February 2012.
When asked whether he has sympathy for his pregnant wife, Downey Jr. joked, "I don't wanna be presumptuous. But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!]... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing." He added, "I gotta be careful. I am gonna have to see my wife some time after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
While this is the first child for Levin, the baby is Downey Jr.'s second. He is a dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife Deborah Falconer.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart