Robert Downey Jr.: I'm Having a Boy
Robert Downey Jr.'s wife Susan Levin is pregnant with a baby boy, the actor has revealed on the Monday, December 5 episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The actor revealed, "I am not permitted to discuss it. I can't say a word... We're having a boy!"
Levin had asked her husband not to discuss the baby's sex in public. "I keep dropping the ball everywhere. She'll say don't tell your cousins until...and then I tell 'em," the "Iron Man" star gushed. Levin is due to give birth in February 2012.
When asked whether he has sympathy for his pregnant wife, Downey Jr. joked, "I don't wanna be presumptuous. But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!]... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing." He added, "I gotta be careful. I am gonna have to see my wife some time after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
While this is the first child for Levin, the baby is Downey Jr.'s second. He is a dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife Deborah Falconer.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story