Robert Downey Jr.: I'm Having a Boy
Robert Downey Jr.'s wife Susan Levin is pregnant with a baby boy, the actor has revealed on the Monday, December 5 episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The actor revealed, "I am not permitted to discuss it. I can't say a word... We're having a boy!"
Levin had asked her husband not to discuss the baby's sex in public. "I keep dropping the ball everywhere. She'll say don't tell your cousins until...and then I tell 'em," the "Iron Man" star gushed. Levin is due to give birth in February 2012.
When asked whether he has sympathy for his pregnant wife, Downey Jr. joked, "I don't wanna be presumptuous. But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!]... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing." He added, "I gotta be careful. I am gonna have to see my wife some time after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
While this is the first child for Levin, the baby is Downey Jr.'s second. He is a dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife Deborah Falconer.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna