Robert Downey Jr.: I'm Having a Boy
Robert Downey Jr.'s wife Susan Levin is pregnant with a baby boy, the actor has revealed on the Monday, December 5 episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". The actor revealed, "I am not permitted to discuss it. I can't say a word... We're having a boy!"
Levin had asked her husband not to discuss the baby's sex in public. "I keep dropping the ball everywhere. She'll say don't tell your cousins until...and then I tell 'em," the "Iron Man" star gushed. Levin is due to give birth in February 2012.
When asked whether he has sympathy for his pregnant wife, Downey Jr. joked, "I don't wanna be presumptuous. But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!]... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing." He added, "I gotta be careful. I am gonna have to see my wife some time after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
While this is the first child for Levin, the baby is Downey Jr.'s second. He is a dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife Deborah Falconer.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic