Ashton Kutcher Gets Cozy With Lea Michele at 'New Year's Eve' Premiere
Ashton Kutcher seems to be enjoying his newly single life. After spending his Thanksgiving weekend being swarmed by girls at an Iowa bar, the "Two and a Half Men" star seemingly got flirty with his "New Year's Eve" co-star, Lea Michele, at the Hollywood premiere of the romantic comedy.
Arriving at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Monday, December 5 in a plaid shirt and a grey suit, the 33-year-old actor was snapped sharing warm embrace and laughter with the 25-year-old beauty on the black carpet. Despite his separation from wife Demi Moore, he looked carefree and was not wearing his wedding ring anymore.
While Ashton hasn't shared anything about the premiere with his Twitter followers, Lea posted a photo of them together on the black carpet and wrote on its caption, "it was such an honor working with you. I cannot thank you enough." The "Glee" star herself came to the event wearing a Valentino dress and was accompanied by co-star Jonathan Groff.
About her date, Lea tweeted, "On my way to the premiere! Have the most handsome date with me tonight Mr Jonathan Groff:)" She also made use of her account to thank her team who helped her prepare for the event as writing, "Thank you to my amazing glam team @marktownsend1 and @melaniemakeup @EsteeStanley I love you guys!!!!!!"
Joining Ashton and Lea at the premiere were some of the film's star-studded cast ensemble. Zac Efron, Katherine Heigl, Abigail Breslin, Ludacris, Josh Duhamel and singer wife Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson), and Michelle Pfeiffer were among those in attendance.
Offering support for Lea, meanwhile, were a number of the "Glee" guys, Darren Criss, Cory Monteith, Mark Salling, Chris Colfer and Harry Shum Jr.. Other celebrity guests spotted coming to the premiere included Christine Lakin, Joey McIntyre and Jake T. Austin.
"New Year's Eve" comes from the hand of director Garry Marshall. This romantic comedy movie revolves around a group of New Yorkers who intertwine on New Year's Eve, all the while tying in love, hope, forgiveness, second chances and fresh starts. It will open wide in theaters across the U.S. this Friday, December 9.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked