Greg House's Green Card Wife to Return This Season
Dr. House will reunite with his wife in an upcoming episode of "House M.D.". Karolina Wydra is set to return to the FOX series as Dominica, whom the brilliant doctor married in season 7 so that she could get a green card, on a potentially recurring basis.
According to TVLine, when Dominica first re-appears in the 13th episode of this season, it will be clear that House is still hitched to her although she has not been seen since the show returned this fall. "You can't just marry for a green card and expect to never see each other again," executive producer Greg Yaitanes gushes about the two's status.
Another medical series "Grey's Anatomy" will also welcome a familiar face. Kate Burton will reprise her role as Meredith's mother Ellis for an episode which features the Seattle Grace doctors in an alternate reality. In the same episode, Kate Walsh will return as Addison Montgomery.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'