Greg House's Green Card Wife to Return This Season
Dr. House will reunite with his wife in an upcoming episode of "House M.D.". Karolina Wydra is set to return to the FOX series as Dominica, whom the brilliant doctor married in season 7 so that she could get a green card, on a potentially recurring basis.
According to TVLine, when Dominica first re-appears in the 13th episode of this season, it will be clear that House is still hitched to her although she has not been seen since the show returned this fall. "You can't just marry for a green card and expect to never see each other again," executive producer Greg Yaitanes gushes about the two's status.
Another medical series "Grey's Anatomy" will also welcome a familiar face. Kate Burton will reprise her role as Meredith's mother Ellis for an episode which features the Seattle Grace doctors in an alternate reality. In the same episode, Kate Walsh will return as Addison Montgomery.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene