Greg House's Green Card Wife to Return This Season
Dr. House will reunite with his wife in an upcoming episode of "House M.D.". Karolina Wydra is set to return to the FOX series as Dominica, whom the brilliant doctor married in season 7 so that she could get a green card, on a potentially recurring basis.
According to TVLine, when Dominica first re-appears in the 13th episode of this season, it will be clear that House is still hitched to her although she has not been seen since the show returned this fall. "You can't just marry for a green card and expect to never see each other again," executive producer Greg Yaitanes gushes about the two's status.
Another medical series "Grey's Anatomy" will also welcome a familiar face. Kate Burton will reprise her role as Meredith's mother Ellis for an episode which features the Seattle Grace doctors in an alternate reality. In the same episode, Kate Walsh will return as Addison Montgomery.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...