More Tear-Jerking Scenes Unveiled in New 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' Trailer
A brand new trailer for "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" has been unleashed. Compared to the previous trailer, the new sneak-peek video offers more tear-jerking scenes revolving around a young boy named Oskar who loses his beloved father during the 9/11 tragedy. It also sees a very touching moment when Oskar's father calls his wife in the telephone during the last minutes of his life.
After the death of his father, Oskar finds a mysterious key in his late father's closet. Determined to find the lock of the key, the young boy then embarks on an exceptional journey, an urgent, secret search through the five boroughs of New York. As he roams the city, he meets a motley assortment of humanity, who are all survivors in their own ways. Ultimately, Oskar's journey ends where it began, but with the solace of that most human experience; love.
Based on the novel of the same title by Jonathan Safran Foers, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is directed by Stephen Daldry. Thomas Horn tackles the role of Oskar, while Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock star as his parents. They are joined by John Goodman, James Gandolfini, Viola Davis and Max von Sydow.
The drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on Christmas day and is set for a wide release on January 20, 2012.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer