More Tear-Jerking Scenes Unveiled in New 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' Trailer
A brand new trailer for "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" has been unleashed. Compared to the previous trailer, the new sneak-peek video offers more tear-jerking scenes revolving around a young boy named Oskar who loses his beloved father during the 9/11 tragedy. It also sees a very touching moment when Oskar's father calls his wife in the telephone during the last minutes of his life.
After the death of his father, Oskar finds a mysterious key in his late father's closet. Determined to find the lock of the key, the young boy then embarks on an exceptional journey, an urgent, secret search through the five boroughs of New York. As he roams the city, he meets a motley assortment of humanity, who are all survivors in their own ways. Ultimately, Oskar's journey ends where it began, but with the solace of that most human experience; love.
Based on the novel of the same title by Jonathan Safran Foers, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is directed by Stephen Daldry. Thomas Horn tackles the role of Oskar, while Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock star as his parents. They are joined by John Goodman, James Gandolfini, Viola Davis and Max von Sydow.
The drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on Christmas day and is set for a wide release on January 20, 2012.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart