Paramore Debut 'In the Mourning' From 'Singles Club'
The third and final track from Paramore's "Singles Club" series has been unleashed. In the song titled "In the Mourning", the band fronted by Hayley Williams ditch their signature pop/rock sound and lean more into bluegrass-country tune.
"In the mourning I'll rise/ In the mourning I'll let you die/ In the mourning, all my worry," the female lead singer moans the lyrics. "You escape like a runaway train/ Off the tracks and down again/ My hearts beating like a steam boat, tugging all your burdens on my shoulders."
The song was first revealed by Hayley in a form of brief demo. The frontwoman explained back then, "I didn't want to post the full thing yet because I don't want people thinking it's a new Paramore song. This is just something I wrote for fun."
"Singles Club" was kicked off by the release of "Renegade" which had actually been showcased in a live concert. The song was produced by Rob Cavallo, and was taken from studio sessions of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtrack "Monster". The second song was "Hello Cold World".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour