Paramore Debut 'In the Mourning' From 'Singles Club'
The third and final track from Paramore's "Singles Club" series has been unleashed. In the song titled "In the Mourning", the band fronted by Hayley Williams ditch their signature pop/rock sound and lean more into bluegrass-country tune.
"In the mourning I'll rise/ In the mourning I'll let you die/ In the mourning, all my worry," the female lead singer moans the lyrics. "You escape like a runaway train/ Off the tracks and down again/ My hearts beating like a steam boat, tugging all your burdens on my shoulders."
The song was first revealed by Hayley in a form of brief demo. The frontwoman explained back then, "I didn't want to post the full thing yet because I don't want people thinking it's a new Paramore song. This is just something I wrote for fun."
"Singles Club" was kicked off by the release of "Renegade" which had actually been showcased in a live concert. The song was produced by Rob Cavallo, and was taken from studio sessions of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtrack "Monster". The second song was "Hello Cold World".
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous