Paramore Debut 'In the Mourning' From 'Singles Club'
The third and final track from Paramore's "Singles Club" series has been unleashed. In the song titled "In the Mourning", the band fronted by Hayley Williams ditch their signature pop/rock sound and lean more into bluegrass-country tune.
"In the mourning I'll rise/ In the mourning I'll let you die/ In the mourning, all my worry," the female lead singer moans the lyrics. "You escape like a runaway train/ Off the tracks and down again/ My hearts beating like a steam boat, tugging all your burdens on my shoulders."
The song was first revealed by Hayley in a form of brief demo. The frontwoman explained back then, "I didn't want to post the full thing yet because I don't want people thinking it's a new Paramore song. This is just something I wrote for fun."
"Singles Club" was kicked off by the release of "Renegade" which had actually been showcased in a live concert. The song was produced by Rob Cavallo, and was taken from studio sessions of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtrack "Monster". The second song was "Hello Cold World".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle