Paramore Debut 'In the Mourning' From 'Singles Club'
The third and final track from Paramore's "Singles Club" series has been unleashed. In the song titled "In the Mourning", the band fronted by Hayley Williams ditch their signature pop/rock sound and lean more into bluegrass-country tune.
"In the mourning I'll rise/ In the mourning I'll let you die/ In the mourning, all my worry," the female lead singer moans the lyrics. "You escape like a runaway train/ Off the tracks and down again/ My hearts beating like a steam boat, tugging all your burdens on my shoulders."
The song was first revealed by Hayley in a form of brief demo. The frontwoman explained back then, "I didn't want to post the full thing yet because I don't want people thinking it's a new Paramore song. This is just something I wrote for fun."
"Singles Club" was kicked off by the release of "Renegade" which had actually been showcased in a live concert. The song was produced by Rob Cavallo, and was taken from studio sessions of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtrack "Monster". The second song was "Hello Cold World".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?