Cover of Taylor Armstrong's Memoir Brought to Light
Just days after it was unraveled that Taylor Armstrong has signed a memoir deal with Simon & Schuster, a look at the cover is made available. Featuring a solo shot of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star in black, it exposes the book's title, "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within".
About the memoir itself, the reality star told PEOPLE, "My book takes readers behind the glamour of Beverly Hills to show them the terrible violence I suffered, and the slow and painful process of rebuilding my shattered life." She added, "I want readers in abusive relationships to learn from my suffering and use my book to help them find their own courage within."
Back in July, Taylor filed for divorce from now-late husband Russell Armstrong. Days after the divorce filing, she opened up to the publication that she was verbally and physically abused during their nearly six-year marriage. She said at the time, "I felt like I was dying inside. Now, there's some sense of peace." Months later, in August, Russell committed suicide.
Taylor's memoir, which will be unveiled on "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo, will hit shelves across the United States on February 7, 2012.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role