Cover of Taylor Armstrong's Memoir Brought to Light
Just days after it was unraveled that Taylor Armstrong has signed a memoir deal with Simon & Schuster, a look at the cover is made available. Featuring a solo shot of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star in black, it exposes the book's title, "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within".
About the memoir itself, the reality star told PEOPLE, "My book takes readers behind the glamour of Beverly Hills to show them the terrible violence I suffered, and the slow and painful process of rebuilding my shattered life." She added, "I want readers in abusive relationships to learn from my suffering and use my book to help them find their own courage within."
Back in July, Taylor filed for divorce from now-late husband Russell Armstrong. Days after the divorce filing, she opened up to the publication that she was verbally and physically abused during their nearly six-year marriage. She said at the time, "I felt like I was dying inside. Now, there's some sense of peace." Months later, in August, Russell committed suicide.
Taylor's memoir, which will be unveiled on "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo, will hit shelves across the United States on February 7, 2012.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers