'Bones' Midseason Finale Moved Back to January
"Bones" will keep its last episode from the first half of the seventh season until early 2012. The midseason finale, which was originally planned to air December 15, is now pushed back to January 12 at 8/7c on FOX.
Titled "The Crack in the Code", the last episode produced before Emily Deschanel took a maternity leave will air as a lead-in to the show's spin-off "The Finder" which debuts the same night. An encore of "Finder" backdoor pilot, which was aired last April as an episode of "Bones", will now fill the December 15, 9/8c slot.
The midseason finale of "Bones" will follow Booth and Brennan as they search for the perfect home for their new family. After airing the episode, the series will go on a hiatus and return in spring 2012 to complete its 13-episode order with a posibility of getting 4 additional episodes.
"Finder" itself centers on Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman who has an uncanny ability to find anything.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked