'Bones' Midseason Finale Moved Back to January
"Bones" will keep its last episode from the first half of the seventh season until early 2012. The midseason finale, which was originally planned to air December 15, is now pushed back to January 12 at 8/7c on FOX.
Titled "The Crack in the Code", the last episode produced before Emily Deschanel took a maternity leave will air as a lead-in to the show's spin-off "The Finder" which debuts the same night. An encore of "Finder" backdoor pilot, which was aired last April as an episode of "Bones", will now fill the December 15, 9/8c slot.
The midseason finale of "Bones" will follow Booth and Brennan as they search for the perfect home for their new family. After airing the episode, the series will go on a hiatus and return in spring 2012 to complete its 13-episode order with a posibility of getting 4 additional episodes.
"Finder" itself centers on Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman who has an uncanny ability to find anything.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season