'Bones' Midseason Finale Moved Back to January
"Bones" will keep its last episode from the first half of the seventh season until early 2012. The midseason finale, which was originally planned to air December 15, is now pushed back to January 12 at 8/7c on FOX.
Titled "The Crack in the Code", the last episode produced before Emily Deschanel took a maternity leave will air as a lead-in to the show's spin-off "The Finder" which debuts the same night. An encore of "Finder" backdoor pilot, which was aired last April as an episode of "Bones", will now fill the December 15, 9/8c slot.
The midseason finale of "Bones" will follow Booth and Brennan as they search for the perfect home for their new family. After airing the episode, the series will go on a hiatus and return in spring 2012 to complete its 13-episode order with a posibility of getting 4 additional episodes.
"Finder" itself centers on Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman who has an uncanny ability to find anything.
More Bones News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby