'Bones' Midseason Finale Moved Back to January
"Bones" will keep its last episode from the first half of the seventh season until early 2012. The midseason finale, which was originally planned to air December 15, is now pushed back to January 12 at 8/7c on FOX.
Titled "The Crack in the Code", the last episode produced before Emily Deschanel took a maternity leave will air as a lead-in to the show's spin-off "The Finder" which debuts the same night. An encore of "Finder" backdoor pilot, which was aired last April as an episode of "Bones", will now fill the December 15, 9/8c slot.
The midseason finale of "Bones" will follow Booth and Brennan as they search for the perfect home for their new family. After airing the episode, the series will go on a hiatus and return in spring 2012 to complete its 13-episode order with a posibility of getting 4 additional episodes.
"Finder" itself centers on Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman who has an uncanny ability to find anything.
More Bones News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger