'Bones' Midseason Finale Moved Back to January
"Bones" will keep its last episode from the first half of the seventh season until early 2012. The midseason finale, which was originally planned to air December 15, is now pushed back to January 12 at 8/7c on FOX.
Titled "The Crack in the Code", the last episode produced before Emily Deschanel took a maternity leave will air as a lead-in to the show's spin-off "The Finder" which debuts the same night. An encore of "Finder" backdoor pilot, which was aired last April as an episode of "Bones", will now fill the December 15, 9/8c slot.
The midseason finale of "Bones" will follow Booth and Brennan as they search for the perfect home for their new family. After airing the episode, the series will go on a hiatus and return in spring 2012 to complete its 13-episode order with a posibility of getting 4 additional episodes.
"Finder" itself centers on Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman who has an uncanny ability to find anything.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season