Angelina Jolie Takes Brad Pitt's Parents to 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' N.Y. Premiere
Angelina Jolie became the center of attention at the premiere of her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" in New York City. The actress tagged along both of her long-time partner Brad Pitt's parents to the event that took place at the School of Visual Arts on Monday night, December 5.
Dazzling in a black Joseph top and a matching Ralph Lauren long skirt, Angelina was all smiles as she posed together with Brad's mother Jane Pitt, who looked gorgeous in an all-black ensemble with rose details on the front. At one point, they also posed together with Bill Pitt, who opted for a traditional two-piece suit.
At that night, Angelina finished off her simple look with golden Ofira necklace and bracelet, as well as a pair of Cole Haan shoes. Brad himself, meanwhile, looked dapper in a three-piece suit by Tom Ford paired with a tieless gray shirt and leather shoes. The couple were inseparable from each other while on the red carpet.
Lead actress Zana Marjanovic also stole the spotlight as she hit the red carpet of the event. The actress playing Alja in the drama donned an elegant red tube dress paired with a black miniaudiere. She was joined by lead actor Goran Kostic, who looked sleek in a plaid suit teamed with a black shirt.
"In the Land of Blood and Honey" tells a love story between Bosniak woman Alja and Serbian soldier Danijel who meet during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995. It also sees how the war brings effect on their relationship.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Angelina provides the screenplay and serves as the producer along with Graham King and Tim Headington. The drama movie is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 23.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger