Ryan Kwanten Bumps Into 'New Girl' on Valentine's Day
Ryan Kwanten has landed a "New Girl" role. The Australian actor, who is best known for his role as Sookie's brother Jason Stackhouse on "True Blood", will guest star in a Valentine's Day episode of FOX's new comedy series.
In the episode, Zooey Deschanel's Jess hopes to celebrate her first Valentine's Day in six years as a single girl with a meaningless one-night stand. To achieve her goal, she drags Max Greenfield's Schmidt to a bar as her wingman.
There, Jess meets Kwanten's attractive character named Oliver. However, it is likely that nothing happens between the two beyond the encounter since Jess soon discovers they have nothing in common.
Jess is currently dating fellow teacher Paul, who is portrayed by Justin Long, on "New Girl".
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?