Ryan Kwanten Bumps Into 'New Girl' on Valentine's Day
Ryan Kwanten has landed a "New Girl" role. The Australian actor, who is best known for his role as Sookie's brother Jason Stackhouse on "True Blood", will guest star in a Valentine's Day episode of FOX's new comedy series.
In the episode, Zooey Deschanel's Jess hopes to celebrate her first Valentine's Day in six years as a single girl with a meaningless one-night stand. To achieve her goal, she drags Max Greenfield's Schmidt to a bar as her wingman.
There, Jess meets Kwanten's attractive character named Oliver. However, it is likely that nothing happens between the two beyond the encounter since Jess soon discovers they have nothing in common.
Jess is currently dating fellow teacher Paul, who is portrayed by Justin Long, on "New Girl".
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary