Ryan Kwanten Bumps Into 'New Girl' on Valentine's Day
Ryan Kwanten has landed a "New Girl" role. The Australian actor, who is best known for his role as Sookie's brother Jason Stackhouse on "True Blood", will guest star in a Valentine's Day episode of FOX's new comedy series.
In the episode, Zooey Deschanel's Jess hopes to celebrate her first Valentine's Day in six years as a single girl with a meaningless one-night stand. To achieve her goal, she drags Max Greenfield's Schmidt to a bar as her wingman.
There, Jess meets Kwanten's attractive character named Oliver. However, it is likely that nothing happens between the two beyond the encounter since Jess soon discovers they have nothing in common.
Jess is currently dating fellow teacher Paul, who is portrayed by Justin Long, on "New Girl".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen