Ryan Kwanten Bumps Into 'New Girl' on Valentine's Day
Ryan Kwanten has landed a "New Girl" role. The Australian actor, who is best known for his role as Sookie's brother Jason Stackhouse on "True Blood", will guest star in a Valentine's Day episode of FOX's new comedy series.
In the episode, Zooey Deschanel's Jess hopes to celebrate her first Valentine's Day in six years as a single girl with a meaningless one-night stand. To achieve her goal, she drags Max Greenfield's Schmidt to a bar as her wingman.
There, Jess meets Kwanten's attractive character named Oliver. However, it is likely that nothing happens between the two beyond the encounter since Jess soon discovers they have nothing in common.
Jess is currently dating fellow teacher Paul, who is portrayed by Justin Long, on "New Girl".
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs