Ryan Kwanten Bumps Into 'New Girl' on Valentine's Day
Ryan Kwanten has landed a "New Girl" role. The Australian actor, who is best known for his role as Sookie's brother Jason Stackhouse on "True Blood", will guest star in a Valentine's Day episode of FOX's new comedy series.
In the episode, Zooey Deschanel's Jess hopes to celebrate her first Valentine's Day in six years as a single girl with a meaningless one-night stand. To achieve her goal, she drags Max Greenfield's Schmidt to a bar as her wingman.
There, Jess meets Kwanten's attractive character named Oliver. However, it is likely that nothing happens between the two beyond the encounter since Jess soon discovers they have nothing in common.
Jess is currently dating fellow teacher Paul, who is portrayed by Justin Long, on "New Girl".
More New Girl News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana