'The X Factor' Ouster Drew Tells Fans to Stop Making Death Threats
No matter how she appreciates fans' support, Drew Ryniewicz is not into the way some viewers show their disappointment over her elimination. When asked to comment on report that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger received death threats after sending her home, the blonde singer says she opposes such actions.
"That's not what I represent and that's not what I want my fans to represent," so 14-year-old Drew tells TMZ. Shocked by the angry fans' reaction, she urges her devotees to stop making death threats since she believes, "No one deserves death threats."
After voting off Drew on the top 7 result show, Paula and Nicole have reportedly received "a ton" of vitriol. L.A. Reid, however, was not targeted by the angry fans since he showed support to his protege Marcus Canty, who was also in jeopardy last week.
The two female judges/mentors were said to be shocked by the strong reaction. Some fans allegedly posted messages with violent languages on Facebook and Twitter, with several of them read, "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H" and "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die."
Drew herself has admitted that Marcus deserves to be in the top 5 of "X Factor". "My 'save me' performance sucked," so said the protege of Simon Cowell after learning her fate on the FOX show. "That's when I knew that Marcus deserves to make it [through] - based off his save me song."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary