'The X Factor' Ouster Drew Tells Fans to Stop Making Death Threats
No matter how she appreciates fans' support, Drew Ryniewicz is not into the way some viewers show their disappointment over her elimination. When asked to comment on report that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger received death threats after sending her home, the blonde singer says she opposes such actions.
"That's not what I represent and that's not what I want my fans to represent," so 14-year-old Drew tells TMZ. Shocked by the angry fans' reaction, she urges her devotees to stop making death threats since she believes, "No one deserves death threats."
After voting off Drew on the top 7 result show, Paula and Nicole have reportedly received "a ton" of vitriol. L.A. Reid, however, was not targeted by the angry fans since he showed support to his protege Marcus Canty, who was also in jeopardy last week.
The two female judges/mentors were said to be shocked by the strong reaction. Some fans allegedly posted messages with violent languages on Facebook and Twitter, with several of them read, "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H" and "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die."
Drew herself has admitted that Marcus deserves to be in the top 5 of "X Factor". "My 'save me' performance sucked," so said the protege of Simon Cowell after learning her fate on the FOX show. "That's when I knew that Marcus deserves to make it [through] - based off his save me song."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly