'The X Factor' Ouster Drew Tells Fans to Stop Making Death Threats
No matter how she appreciates fans' support, Drew Ryniewicz is not into the way some viewers show their disappointment over her elimination. When asked to comment on report that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger received death threats after sending her home, the blonde singer says she opposes such actions.
"That's not what I represent and that's not what I want my fans to represent," so 14-year-old Drew tells TMZ. Shocked by the angry fans' reaction, she urges her devotees to stop making death threats since she believes, "No one deserves death threats."
After voting off Drew on the top 7 result show, Paula and Nicole have reportedly received "a ton" of vitriol. L.A. Reid, however, was not targeted by the angry fans since he showed support to his protege Marcus Canty, who was also in jeopardy last week.
The two female judges/mentors were said to be shocked by the strong reaction. Some fans allegedly posted messages with violent languages on Facebook and Twitter, with several of them read, "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H" and "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die."
Drew herself has admitted that Marcus deserves to be in the top 5 of "X Factor". "My 'save me' performance sucked," so said the protege of Simon Cowell after learning her fate on the FOX show. "That's when I knew that Marcus deserves to make it [through] - based off his save me song."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris