Chris Hemsworth Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Cabin in the Woods' Trailer
Lionsgate Films has unleashed the first trailer for long-delayed horror film "The Cabin in the Woods". The trailer gives a look at Chris Hemsworth and his gang who are going on a vacation in a spooky bungalow in the woods, without knowing the danger that waits for them.
While spending a weekend in the mysterious cabin, the youngsters are given clear and clever instructions by "white collar" characters. Once the "victims" arrive at the cabin, it becomes clear that the plan is to lure the kids there to have them break the given instructions so that they might then be "punished."
"Cabin in the Woods" is produced and co-written by "The Avengers" helmer Joss Whedon. Serving as the director for the horror movie is Drew Goddard, who has previously worked with Whedon on TV series "Angel" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
Joining Hemsworth in the cast ensemble are Richard Jenkins, Bradley Whitford, Kristen Connolly, Jesse Williams, and Anna Hutchison. The film was originally set to be released in 2009, before being rescheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on April 13, 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival