'Supernatural' to Bring Back Misha Collins for Multiple Episodes
Misha Collins is set to make his comeback on "Supernatural". A spokesperson for Warner Bros. TV has officially announced that the actor, who famously portrays Castiel on the show, will guest star in episode 17 of season 7 and "at least two additional episodes" after that.
"It has always been our intention to bring back Misha in some form," executive producer Sera Gamble commented on the news. However, it is not clear how Collins will re-enter the storyline or if he will reprise his role as the rebellious angel. "We certainly can't say too much about where the story is going to go, but we love Misha and want to continue to work with him," Gamble added.
Collins was last seen on "Supernatural" earlier in this season. At that time, his character's body was taken over by the Leviathans before he disappeared into a whirlpool.
Beside returning to the horror series, Collins is also slated to guest star on another The CW show, "Ringer", in its 14th episode.
More Supernatural News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion