'Supernatural' to Bring Back Misha Collins for Multiple Episodes
Misha Collins is set to make his comeback on "Supernatural". A spokesperson for Warner Bros. TV has officially announced that the actor, who famously portrays Castiel on the show, will guest star in episode 17 of season 7 and "at least two additional episodes" after that.
"It has always been our intention to bring back Misha in some form," executive producer Sera Gamble commented on the news. However, it is not clear how Collins will re-enter the storyline or if he will reprise his role as the rebellious angel. "We certainly can't say too much about where the story is going to go, but we love Misha and want to continue to work with him," Gamble added.
Collins was last seen on "Supernatural" earlier in this season. At that time, his character's body was taken over by the Leviathans before he disappeared into a whirlpool.
Beside returning to the horror series, Collins is also slated to guest star on another The CW show, "Ringer", in its 14th episode.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked