'Supernatural' to Bring Back Misha Collins for Multiple Episodes
Misha Collins is set to make his comeback on "Supernatural". A spokesperson for Warner Bros. TV has officially announced that the actor, who famously portrays Castiel on the show, will guest star in episode 17 of season 7 and "at least two additional episodes" after that.
"It has always been our intention to bring back Misha in some form," executive producer Sera Gamble commented on the news. However, it is not clear how Collins will re-enter the storyline or if he will reprise his role as the rebellious angel. "We certainly can't say too much about where the story is going to go, but we love Misha and want to continue to work with him," Gamble added.
Collins was last seen on "Supernatural" earlier in this season. At that time, his character's body was taken over by the Leviathans before he disappeared into a whirlpool.
Beside returning to the horror series, Collins is also slated to guest star on another The CW show, "Ringer", in its 14th episode.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip