'Supernatural' to Bring Back Misha Collins for Multiple Episodes
Misha Collins is set to make his comeback on "Supernatural". A spokesperson for Warner Bros. TV has officially announced that the actor, who famously portrays Castiel on the show, will guest star in episode 17 of season 7 and "at least two additional episodes" after that.
"It has always been our intention to bring back Misha in some form," executive producer Sera Gamble commented on the news. However, it is not clear how Collins will re-enter the storyline or if he will reprise his role as the rebellious angel. "We certainly can't say too much about where the story is going to go, but we love Misha and want to continue to work with him," Gamble added.
Collins was last seen on "Supernatural" earlier in this season. At that time, his character's body was taken over by the Leviathans before he disappeared into a whirlpool.
Beside returning to the horror series, Collins is also slated to guest star on another The CW show, "Ringer", in its 14th episode.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years