Larry King Makes Cryogenics Revelation on His CNN Special
Having signed off from his regular TV show, Larry King still grabs headlines with his recent shocking admission. The 78-year-old surprised his guests, when announcing that he wants to be frozen when he dies, during a dinner filmed at his house for "CNN Presents: A Larry King Special: Dinner with the Kings".
"I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll find whatever I died of and bring me back," King said to the celebrities sitting in his dining room, including Russell Brand, Seth MacFarlane, Tyra Banks, Conan O'Brien and Shaquille O'Neal. Stunned by this, O'Brien responded, "This is big news. You would like to be frozen? This is news to me."
"Family Guy" creator MacFarlane also asked King if he "was a little obsessed with your own mortality, like I am?" To this question, King admitted, "My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere." When asked if he wished to live forever, the former CNN host answered, "Yeah, you bet your ass."
King's shocking announcement aside, the special that aired Sunday, December 4 featured hilarity when comedian Brand rummaged through the underwear drawer of King's wife, Shawn. Banks, meanwhile, revealed that she is not like the person seen on "America's Next Top Model", claiming she created a persona for the reality show.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'