Taylor Swift Talks New Album and a Possible Duet With Nicki Minaj
Well known for using her music to narrate her personal experiences including her past love life with some of the Hollywood hunks, Taylor Swift is expected to continue pouring her heart out in her next studio installment. The question is what kind of story the country music cutie is going to tell this time around.
"I can't tell you, because it's a secret," she told MTV News recently. "It will be unveiled when it all comes out, because they all seem to have a theme to them, the records that we've put out so far, and this one is no different. It's very different in what it's about, but it's no different in the fact that it has its own name."
Talking about a possible collaboration, Swift would love to craft a duet with Nicki Minaj although she rarely has a featured guest in her albums. "I mean, we're not working on anything right now, but I would love to at some point. That would be amazing," she stated. The joint track, if it comes to fruition, could also be a material for the femcee's "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded".
"I love her," Swift gushed about the Young Money rapper. "One of my favorite moments of the tour was when she came out at the Staples Center and sang 'Super Bass' with me, which was, like, the coolest thing. It was like a dream come true, so it's amazing to get to run into her and see her around, and I'm just such a fan."
More Taylor Swift News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert