Sara Rue Is Fake Lesbian in New CW Series
Sara Rue will join a new TV series in which she portrays a faux lesbian. The CW has picked up "Poseurs", a multi-camera comedy project centering around Rue's Lucy who marries her female friend so that she can stay in her fancy apartment.
Lucy's life is upended when her fiancee moves out and her fresh-from-rehab collegiate best friend Alexandra moves in. In order to maintain her swanky New York co-op, which doesn't technically allow for roommates, Lucy and Alex enter into a mutually beneficial domestic partnership, complete with all of the challenges and few of the perks.
Not only is she a cast, Rue will also be credited as the writer of the half-hour show as well as co-executive producer along with her long-time manager Alan David. It is yet clear who will be cast as Alexandra.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!