Sara Rue Is Fake Lesbian in New CW Series
Sara Rue will join a new TV series in which she portrays a faux lesbian. The CW has picked up "Poseurs", a multi-camera comedy project centering around Rue's Lucy who marries her female friend so that she can stay in her fancy apartment.
Lucy's life is upended when her fiancee moves out and her fresh-from-rehab collegiate best friend Alexandra moves in. In order to maintain her swanky New York co-op, which doesn't technically allow for roommates, Lucy and Alex enter into a mutually beneficial domestic partnership, complete with all of the challenges and few of the perks.
Not only is she a cast, Rue will also be credited as the writer of the half-hour show as well as co-executive producer along with her long-time manager Alan David. It is yet clear who will be cast as Alexandra.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'