Sara Rue Is Fake Lesbian in New CW Series
Sara Rue will join a new TV series in which she portrays a faux lesbian. The CW has picked up "Poseurs", a multi-camera comedy project centering around Rue's Lucy who marries her female friend so that she can stay in her fancy apartment.
Lucy's life is upended when her fiancee moves out and her fresh-from-rehab collegiate best friend Alexandra moves in. In order to maintain her swanky New York co-op, which doesn't technically allow for roommates, Lucy and Alex enter into a mutually beneficial domestic partnership, complete with all of the challenges and few of the perks.
Not only is she a cast, Rue will also be credited as the writer of the half-hour show as well as co-executive producer along with her long-time manager Alan David. It is yet clear who will be cast as Alexandra.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert