Sara Rue Is Fake Lesbian in New CW Series
Sara Rue will join a new TV series in which she portrays a faux lesbian. The CW has picked up "Poseurs", a multi-camera comedy project centering around Rue's Lucy who marries her female friend so that she can stay in her fancy apartment.
Lucy's life is upended when her fiancee moves out and her fresh-from-rehab collegiate best friend Alexandra moves in. In order to maintain her swanky New York co-op, which doesn't technically allow for roommates, Lucy and Alex enter into a mutually beneficial domestic partnership, complete with all of the challenges and few of the perks.
Not only is she a cast, Rue will also be credited as the writer of the half-hour show as well as co-executive producer along with her long-time manager Alan David. It is yet clear who will be cast as Alexandra.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby