Sara Rue Is Fake Lesbian in New CW Series
Sara Rue will join a new TV series in which she portrays a faux lesbian. The CW has picked up "Poseurs", a multi-camera comedy project centering around Rue's Lucy who marries her female friend so that she can stay in her fancy apartment.
Lucy's life is upended when her fiancee moves out and her fresh-from-rehab collegiate best friend Alexandra moves in. In order to maintain her swanky New York co-op, which doesn't technically allow for roommates, Lucy and Alex enter into a mutually beneficial domestic partnership, complete with all of the challenges and few of the perks.
Not only is she a cast, Rue will also be credited as the writer of the half-hour show as well as co-executive producer along with her long-time manager Alan David. It is yet clear who will be cast as Alexandra.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger