Lindsay Lohan Is NOT Joining 'Celebrity Big Brother', Rep Says
Lindsay Lohan is not going to move into the "Celebrity Big Brother" house anytime soon. A representative for the singer/actress has debunked swirling reports that she is in talks to join the British reality TV series, telling E! Online, "Lindsay is not doing Big Brother."
Previously, a number of U.K.'s media outlets reported that 25-year-old troubled star, who is still in probation after failing to complete her court-mandated psychotherapy sessions, is considering to compete on all-star version of "Big Brother". A source gushed, "Lindsay would be an absolutely amazing signing for us."
The so-called insider added, "She's a Hollywood A-lister and everyone knows about all the trouble she's been in. She's a fiery character too, so there are sure to be a some major clashes with other celebs if we get her in the house."
Even if Lindsay signed up for the show, there would be a major issue coming in the way of the show's bosses to bring her to U.K. Under her new probation terms, the Thea Clayhill of "Labor Pains" is not allowed to leave California without her probation officer's approval.
On this matter, the insider allegedly hopes that "the courts will make a special allowance in this case," reasoning "there aren't many more controlled environments than the Big Brother house."
While Lindsay will not make appearance on any TV show in short future, she is set to grace the spread of Playboy magazine which will hit newsstands this month. "The pictorial is absolutely fantastic and very tasteful, and will be accompanied by an interview that will let readers see another side of Lindsay," her representative Steve Honig gushed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt