Steven Spielberg's 'War Horse' Gets Star-Studded Premiere in New York
Steven Spielberg's touching drama movie "War Horse" has been premiered on Sunday night, December 4, and the famed director didn't miss out on the special occasion. Attending the special screening taking place at Avery Fisher Hall, New York City, he was joined by daughters Sasha, who rocked a casual look, and Destry, who was lovely in a green army dress.
Also spotted on the red carpet were rising stars Jeremy Irvine and Celine Buckens. Irvine, who plays male lead Albert in the film, looked sleek in a black suit paired with a tieless white shirt. Buckens, meanwhile, glammed up in a lacy golden dress. They were joined by co-stars Emily Watson, Tom Hiddleston, David Thewlis and David Kross.
Plenty notable celebrities were also on hand to show their supports. Among those stealing the attention were Elizabeth Olsen and Jessica Capshaw. The former kept it simple with a black dress, a belt and matching blazer with a pair of green shoes, while the latter looked classy in black shorts and blazer that she paired with silver clutch bag and ethnic earrings.
Showing off a daring look, in the meantime, were Tinsley Mortimer and Megan Hilty who went with bright red gowns. Hope Davis and Ed Westwick also looked eye-catching on the red carpet as the blond actress opted to go with a polka dress and knee-high boots, and the "Gossip Girl" actor rocked a striped suit with a scarf.
"War Horse" unravels the friendship between Albert and his horse Joey. When the two are forced to part ways, Joey moves through the war, changing and inspiring the lives of all those he meets. Meanwhile, Albert joins the army with a mission to find his horse and bring him back to his hometown in Devon.
Toby Kebbell, Eddie Marsan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Stephen Graham and Robert Emms are among the cast ensemble of this drama film which script was penned by Lee Hall and Richard Curtis. The movie itself will open wide in theaters across the United States on December 25.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel