Madonna to Collaborate With Cirque Du Soleil at Super Bowl XLVI
It's official, Madonna will grace Super Bowl XLVI with a live performance. NFL and NBC issued a joint statement during the match between Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints on Sunday night, December 4 to confirm the long-running rumor about the Material Girl.
Madge is scheduled to take the stage before the sport mania during the halftime show on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. She is going to collaborate with a team from Cirque du Soleil, choreographer Jamie King, and artists from Moment Factory.
The "Hard Candy" hitmaker, who is currently working on her next studio installment, is expected to perform one of her new singles. Two new materials which might appear in the new album are "Give Me All Your Love" and "Masterpiece". Both have been embraced by music lovers.
The former, which will feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., is the one rumored to be sung by Madge at the upcoming gig. The latter, meanwhile, is set to be played over the end credits of her new directorial movie "W.E." which will open wide in the U.S. two days before the NFL event.
More Madonna News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch