Madonna to Collaborate With Cirque Du Soleil at Super Bowl XLVI
It's official, Madonna will grace Super Bowl XLVI with a live performance. NFL and NBC issued a joint statement during the match between Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints on Sunday night, December 4 to confirm the long-running rumor about the Material Girl.
Madge is scheduled to take the stage before the sport mania during the halftime show on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. She is going to collaborate with a team from Cirque du Soleil, choreographer Jamie King, and artists from Moment Factory.
The "Hard Candy" hitmaker, who is currently working on her next studio installment, is expected to perform one of her new singles. Two new materials which might appear in the new album are "Give Me All Your Love" and "Masterpiece". Both have been embraced by music lovers.
The former, which will feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., is the one rumored to be sung by Madge at the upcoming gig. The latter, meanwhile, is set to be played over the end credits of her new directorial movie "W.E." which will open wide in the U.S. two days before the NFL event.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert